In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Super Zero Protocol, if you are planning to buy SERO coin – You’re in the right place!
Super Zero Protocol is designed as a platform for privacy protection for dApps. Its main purpose is to become the (next gen) privacy blockchain supporting smart contract as well as enabling privacy coins issuance (and also anonymous assets). The platform enables developers to generate and issue privacy coins so they can use them in dApps.
The platform claims that they have constructed the fastest encryption library with zero knowledge proof in the world. The Super-ZK is said to be 20 times much faster than zk-SNARKS, which is the latest system being used by Zcash. The platform claims that they would be the privacy coin protocol by using zero knowledge proofs.
The network is created because of the privacy issues faced by the blockchain technology. Although the blockchain system has transformed the way financial activities and managed is done in this digital-packed era, it has its own flaws. Blockchain technology supports transparency because everything is written and recorded on the public blocks, but it poses another issue of privacy. Those who want to maintain their privacy may not like this concept, which is the reason why mass adoption is slow.
- Official website: https://sero.cash/en/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SEROdotCASH
- Telegram: https://t.me/SeroOfficial
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SERO_Official
- Whitepaper: https://sero.cash/en/uploadfile/upload/2019052010565112.pdf
Super Zero Protocol (SERO) Features
- Encryption process optimization. SERO Chain is able to change the way encryption and transaction process is being done and managed. The advanced technologies in SERO makes it possible to boost performance faster when compared to Zcash.
- NIZK algorithm improvement. This improved feature makes it possible for better and more optimized encryption processing.
- Easy and clear expandable structure. SERO is about rebuilding Ethereum’s storage structure. The structure uses a certain method and mode. This kind of structure enables security and privacy features, especially for tokens that are issued within SERO Chain. The result provides greater ability (for expansion) for the overall blockchain structure.
- SERO wallet. When compared to other wallets (from other platforms), the one from SERO offers safer, more secure, and more private mechanism. Users won’t have to worry about compromising their privacy when accessing the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Super Zero Protocol aka SERO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Super Zero Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Super Zero Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Super Zero Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Super Zero Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Super Zero Protocol
- Store your Super Zero Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Super Zero Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Super Zero Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SERO/BTC or SERO/ETH or SERO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SERO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Super Zero Protocol (SERO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Super Zero Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SERO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Super Zero Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SERO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SERO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Super Zero Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Super Zero Protocol (SERO)?
Once you have purchased the Super Zero Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Super Zero Protocol (SERO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SERO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Super Zero Protocol (SERO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Super Zero Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
SERO would be a perfect platform for those who want to maintain their privacy while still being able to access the blockchain technology. Not only it implements advanced technologies that can help with the operation, but it also offers the latest encryption system to protect your privacy and confidential data. Those who want to join the platform must take part in the token purchase and buy Super Zero Protocol (SERO).