In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Theos, if you are planning to buy THEOS token – You’re in the right place!
Theos was designed as the ecosystem to accommodate the emerging hyper-economy’s demands. It’s the ecosystem similar to the Arrow-Debreu complete market system. This ecosystem is built based the assumption of availability of global instant liquidity for digital asset as well as complete and transparent information available to all market agents. Theos built the world’s new and all-encompassing financial operating system with NFTs as the primary building blocks.
Theos foresees a world where an NFT can serve as a mortgage contract. With the vision, an NFT marketplace which allows for automated dynamic value of any non-fungible asset, varying from an insurance or mortgage, all the way to a digital art work auction, is built. Concisely, Theos is built with concept of instant liquidity in mind. So, any NFT with built-in economic incentives can generate effective price discovery. In a nutshell, Theos amalgamates the fungible and non-fungible tokens paradigms within a DeFi platform.
Table of Contents
Theos (THEOS) Features
- Odyssey pools. These pools serve as the smart contracts that enable simultaneous issuance of ERC20 and the pooling of NFTs on an auction basis.
- Delphi Pools. With these smart contracts, a pool of ERC20 can be attached to an NFT. Moreover, these reverse mining pools allow for the vesting schedules/custom release of fungible tokens during the NFT staking.
- NFT Minting and Authenticity Assurance. Both verified and unverified users can min NFTs. When an NFT is issued, it possesses three major characteristics; it consists of a unique file stored on decentralized network, it is issued with a unique account, it is attributed to a time-stamp of issuance.
- Collaborative NFT Minting. The issuance of the minted NFT can be performed through several unique accounts. Due to a unique property that enables co-signing the NFT issuance, it provides and assures genuineness of collaboration, instead of the limited individual contribution.
- NFT Auction. NFT minters can employ a number of auction mechanism to auction off a newly minted NFT while general users can perform the auction to participate in secondary market activity for an arbitrary NFT.
- Creation of an Odyssey Pool. Driven with a particular financial logic, a number of NFTs can be pooled simultaneously into a single pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade THEOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Theos (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Theos as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Theos. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Theos currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Theos
- Store your Theos to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Theos, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Theos:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the THEOS/BTC or THEOS/ETH or THEOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you THEOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Theos (THEOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Theos (THEOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Theos (THEOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Theos. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Theos (THEOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Theos (THEOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy THEOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Theos. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Theos (THEOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair THEOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Theos (THEOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support THEOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Theos (THEOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Theos right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Theos (THEOS)?
Once you have purchased the Theos, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Theos (THEOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing THEOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Theos (THEOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Theos is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The Theos ecosystem is managed by a robust team of both blockchain virtuosos and traditional finance. Although it is not yet fully developed, it’s soon becoming the next-generation community-driven platform for NFTs. The world of NFT today really needs a place where NFTs can be minted and traded easily and Theos (THEOS) can accommodate these activities. Furthermore, it will be the first NFT platform in Cardano which is known for its great potential.