In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Zeusshield, if you are planning to buy ZSC token – You’re in the right place!
The existing insurance industry is facing numerous problems such as the need of multiple layers of agents, malicious fraud, lack of diversity in insurance products, and problems related to moral hazards. Zeusshield is committed to tackle those serious problems by restructuring the insurance industry based on blockchain and AI technology. They will provide a technical solution to all insurance companies using blockchain, and upload the data of the insurance business to the blockchain.
The use the inalterability and authenticity of information on the blockchain to solve the problem of self-identification. It is impossible to change, move, edit, or forge the digital identity stored on the blockchain. The example of digital identities are those of natural persons and physical objects such as airplanes and vehicles. In a nutshell, Zeusshield utilizes blockchain to apply the trust management into insurance businesses. The blockchain AI insurance solution is a new insurance ecosystem with intelligent insurance claims.
- Official website: https://zsc.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190126.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/zeusshield/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zeusshield
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.io/document/259/zeusshield-whitepaper
Zeusshield (ZSC) Features
- Individualized Policy and Pricing. Using an additional AI module, Zeusshield enables accurate insurance policies, pricing model, and risk control plans customized to different customers. For example, a car owner who has a history of traffic violations will have a bigger risk factor for traffic accident insurance than a car owner who doesn’t.
- Accurate Marketing. Specifically targeted marketing is possible through information analysis in databases. For examples, users with sensitive skin can be recommended for refund insurance.
- New Insurance Products Development. It is inevitable that people are more prone to diversified risks due to the popularization of the Internet. For instance, their demands for insurance are identified with low insurance values. This problem can be addressed with AI technology induced in the design of various insurance products. Users, as a result, can get rich insurance packages that eventually enhance their user experience.
- Smart Claim Handling and Verification. This feature is possible through the assistance of AI modules. AI as the backend technology is one of the key apps of claim verification, completing more than 90% of the identification and judgment work.
- P2P Insurance Market. It is the medium to establish a highly individualized and diversified insurance ecosystem for the insurers and insured.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Zeusshield aka ZSC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Zeusshield (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Zeusshield as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Zeusshield. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Zeusshield currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Zeusshield
- Store your Zeusshield to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Zeusshield, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Zeusshield:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ZSC/BTC or ZSC/ETH or ZSC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ZSC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Zeusshield (ZSC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Zeusshield (ZSC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Zeusshield (ZSC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Zeusshield. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Zeusshield (ZSC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Zeusshield (ZSC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZSC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Zeusshield. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Zeusshield (ZSC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ZSC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Zeusshield (ZSC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ZSC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Zeusshield (ZSC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Zeusshield right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Zeusshield (ZSC)?
Once you have purchased the Zeusshield, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Zeusshield (ZSC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZSC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Zeusshield (ZSC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Zeusshield is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Being a decentralized insurance agency, the ZSC system provides new insurance concepts for insurers. The insurance solutions on the chain can solve numerous problems users face on traditional insurance industry. This project is so interesting because it reduces operating costs, minimizes losses from fraud, and enlarges user bases. The most intriguing part of the project is the attempt to provide individualized package solutions and this will bring the Zeusshield to the top of blockchain insurance platform.