In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unit Protocol, if you are planning to buy DUCK token – You’re in the right place!
Unit Protocol enables users to borrow liquidity in the form of USDP stablecoin with a large variety of decentralized assets as collateral. In other words, the protocol expands the number of crypto assets for collateralization which in turn, increases borrowing efficiency. Asset holder can, as a result, use the assets’ value to mint the stablecoin $USDP. In this case, optimized solutions are for various aspects of a borrowing protocol are proposed. Liquidity providers receive economic incentives provided by the liquidation mechanism.
With the protocol, users can feel more confident as they are offered stable borrowing rate without issuance fees. Moreover, they can select their preferred data provider due to the flexible approach to oracles. Therefore, the solutions can increase the borrowing capacity significantly and provide greater utility for users. In addition to USDP, DUCH is the other token of Unit Protocol. It functions to incentivize holders for staking their token on Unit Protocol.
Unit Protocol (DUCK) Features
- Token Collateral Diversity. Unlike popular liquid assets, it’s quite difficult to quickly sell less liquid assets. It is true that there’s a market with acceptable liquidity for low cap projects, but the tokens cannot be used as collateral. For this reason, Unit Protocol creates a robust system and manage possible risks to address the issue. Different architectural features are implemented to provide resilience and functionality including interest rates and liquidation fees. All of these aim to minimize the effect of an unpredictable event that may happen on the protocol.
- Stable Interest Rate. Unit Protocol uses CDP (Collateralized Debt Position) that makes the interest rates remain stable. There no fee applied to open a new CDP. Moreover, the protocol provides a zero issuance debt fee.
- Efficient Liquidation Mechanism. To benefit the whole system, the protocol creates an efficient liquidation process where any participants are guaranteed a long –term stability and a flexible risk approach for every asset.
- Different Blockchain Supports. Currently, Unit Protocol runs on several top blockchains such as Ethereum, Fantom, and BSC. The team has planned to add more blockchains to increase users’ opportunities in borrowing assets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unit Protocol aka DUCK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unit Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unit Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Unit Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unit Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Unit Protocol
- Store your Unit Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unit Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Unit Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DUCK/BTC or DUCK/ETH or DUCK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DUCK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Unit Protocol (DUCK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unit Protocol (DUCK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unit Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DUCK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unit Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DUCK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DUCK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unit Protocol (DUCK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Unit Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unit Protocol (DUCK)?
Once you have purchased the Unit Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unit Protocol (DUCK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DUCK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unit Protocol (DUCK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unit Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unit Protocol is committed to its long-term plan and vision to continue developing the protocol as the team believes that the demand for more reliable and advanced side solutions will increase. The ecosystem is now becoming more popular especially for new crypto holders that opens up a new opportunity for crypto investment. With the huge demand for synthetic assets backed by reliable and stable architecture, Unit Protocol Duck (DUCK) will likely to survive and even gain higher value.