In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy EVRYNET, if you are planning to buy EVRY token – You’re in the right place!
EVRYNET is a smart financial service platform that provides unbanked and underbanked societies with open-source micro-banking services. It develops automated escrow services by utilizing an interoperable smart contract platform that allows anybody to construct and execute micro-banking services at a competitive price. The platform gives accountability and audibility to financial contracts running on its blockchain-based platform by enabling automated financial smart contracts. EVRYNET allows for trustless financial transactions between unidentified parties.
Users and institutions may easily build or adapt financial smart contracts utilizing EVRYNET contract templates via the intelligent financial service platform’s Financial Service Portal. The Smart Contract Execution Engine, which runs on EVRYNET nodes, will process the assembled smart contracts. Each node’s execution result will be included into the Reputation Network, bolstering the reputation of high-performing and honest nodes. The platform enables financial contract execution automation, resulting in increased efficiency and cost without sacrificing flexibility to customize to individual or institutional demands.
Table of Contents
EVRYNET (EVRY) Features
- Financial Service Portal. The platform enables the transformation of real-world contracts into smart contracts, which may be developed and executed in a timely and cost-effective manner. Through the portals of EVRYNET Service Providers, SMEs, the underbanked, and the general public can have access to EVRYNET financial services. Anyone or any organization with experience of writing contracts is invited to become a Service Provider.
- EVRYNET Contract Network. The platform’s second layer is in charge of executing smart contracts and enforcing individual asset settlements based on predefined circumstances.
- Accounting and Settlement. The accounting and settlement component should offer a final settlement network where assets are transferred in real time across appropriate accounts, as well as a non-trustworthy record of actual asset transfers.
- Interoperable with major blockchains. ERC-20, BEP-20, and Stellar are now supported, with many more blockchains to follow.
- Tendermint consensus protocol. To increase speed while ensuring security, the network employs a Proof-of-stake consensus process.
- Static gas price model. Through network voting, a fixed gas price with modifications is permitted.
- Unlimited possibilities. Existing real-world financial practices give basic templates for developers to construct Smart contract apps for institutions easily and quickly.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EVRYNET aka EVRY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the EVRYNET (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the EVRYNET as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to EVRYNET. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports EVRYNET currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the EVRYNET
- Store your EVRYNET to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying EVRYNET, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with EVRYNET:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EVRY/BTC or EVRY/ETH or EVRY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EVRY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy EVRYNET (EVRY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your EVRYNET (EVRY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy EVRYNET (EVRY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the EVRYNET. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy EVRYNET (EVRY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy EVRYNET (EVRY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EVRY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to EVRYNET. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy EVRYNET (EVRY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EVRY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy EVRYNET (EVRY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EVRY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy EVRYNET (EVRY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the EVRYNET right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect EVRYNET (EVRY)?
Once you have purchased the EVRYNET, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell EVRYNET (EVRY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EVRY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine EVRYNET (EVRY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a EVRYNET is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The key mechanism for incentivizing and attracting constituents to use the network is EVRYNET tokens (EVRY). Tokens are used as payment to recompense infrastructure suppliers and allow financial service companies to use EVRYNET services. Tokens are also used to motivate consumers to contribute relevant financial data to service providers and can be utilized to improve credit ratings. In a nutshell, EVRY supports many use cases and its utility can help appreciate its value.