In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy IAGON, if you are planning to buy IAG token – You’re in the right place!
IAGON is a worldwide technology firm headquartered in Oslo, Norway, that was created in 2017. Iagon intends to create a market for decentralized storage and computational resources. The original version of the protocol included a storage marketplace to enable joining the shared storage economy easy and transparent for the users. The protocol enabled storage providers to earn rewards by trading surplus storage to resource users on a marketplace at a clear price while maintaining security, accessibility, and data privacy.
The protocol’s newer versions perform computing tasks in a safe and user-friendly way. As a result, Iagon sees a future in which it revolutionizes the cloud storage and computing sectors by providing a decentralized grid for storage and processing. Iagon attempts to build a decentralized computer capable of competing with industry leaders by combining underutilized processing capabilities from data centers, PCs, and other devices.
- Official website: https://iagon.com/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945888.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/iagon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iagonofficial
- Telegram: https://t.me/Iagon_official
- Whitepaper: https://iagon.com/pdf/Iagon%20Whitepaper%20v4.5.pdf
IAGON (IAG) Features
- Decentralized Network. The aim of the network is to guarantee that users who store data have total control over their files,
- High Security. IAGON can store files with any required level of redundancy and security by using file encryption, encoding, and a proprietary sharding method.
- Network Performance Explorer. Performance is regularly investigated in order to give accurate network status, live information, and benefits for those who supply storage space.
- Made for Web 3.0. It is the decentralized cloud storage for the digital realm, running DApps and storing NFTs on a trustless and permissionless network, embracing the future of Metaverse.
- Blockchain Technology. Because of its cost effectiveness, scalability, interoperability, and smart contract capabilities, it is built on Cardano, the green and ecologically friendly blockchain.
- Cloud Computing Market. Iagon creates a computing marketplace. The primary objective is to providing computer services that are less expensive, quicker, decentralized, and more secure.
- Secure Lake Technology. Iagon’s technology will ensure that data and files cannot be read, erased, or changed even if information systems are infiltrated in any way, except for the user who safely uploads a file and has the private key (password) to recover and decode it.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade IAGON aka IAG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the IAGON (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the IAGON as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to IAGON. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports IAGON currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the IAGON
- Store your IAGON to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying IAGON, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with IAGON:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IAG/BTC or IAG/ETH or IAG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IAG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy IAGON (IAG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your IAGON (IAG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy IAGON (IAG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the IAGON. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy IAGON (IAG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy IAGON (IAG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IAG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to IAGON. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy IAGON (IAG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IAG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy IAGON (IAG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IAG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy IAGON (IAG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the IAGON right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect IAGON (IAG)?
Once you have purchased the IAGON, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell IAGON (IAG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IAG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine IAGON (IAG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a IAGON is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Cloud market share has increased dramatically in recent years. The cloud computing market has exploded and is now spanning a wide range of complicated technologies, engineering, goods, customer services, and many other fields. The Cloud may serve a wide range of industries. Iagon’s goal is to make it simple for anybody to contribute to and profit from the decentralized cloud storage network. The more people who become storage providers within the network, the more valuable IAG becomes.