In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Exeedme, if you are planning to buy XED token – You’re in the right place!
Exeedme would be just a perfect platform for gamers, especially those who want to earn money while playing games. This platform is designed as a decentralized tournament platform for gamers and it is constructed on Polkadot. Exeedme itself is powered by DeFi and NFTs as the main ‘fuel’ core.
The basic concept of Exeedme is to mix gaming fun with betting excitement. Players are getting into (competitive) matches but they need to place stakes at first. They can challenge other players into matches or taking part in the matchmaking tournaments. This platform isn’t only great for gamers, but also for tournament organizers and game developers. Tournament organizers are able to create (and build) a name and reputation for themselves through online eSports leagues and tournaments. Game developers can get feedbacks and insights about their games by allowing users to take in the beta testing stage. They can gain benefits from wisdom of the crowds for their new development.
- Official website: https://www.exeedme.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Exeedme
- Telegram: https://t.me/exeedme
- Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WTOdWQ50lcjd4BPg0_AWJ_i_S2FWsy1UxxR0GZsJtT0/edit
Exeedme (XED) Features
- XED token. As the utility token, this one is used to reward and incentivize gamers, as well as gaming developers and tournament organizers for their participation within the platform. The XED token is created so the platform is sure that rewards are given back to its users, especially those who have used it the most.
- Game mining. Gamers can get tokens by challenging other users in matchmaking or challenging tournaments. Whether they win or lose, the participants can get XED token for their participation. However, winners will get the most of it. Moreover, getting more XED can unlock special trophies and achievements which can serve as NFTs. Naturally, users would be able to trade them.
- Marketplace for NFTs. There are different levels of NFTs (including the rarity). There is also an open marketplace that enables users to trade or monetize their assets. NFT economy will thrive
- Governance. The stakers would have the rights to vote, taking part in decisions related to events, upgrades, and other initiative projects. After all, it is from the community and for the community.
- Access. Gamers are about leveling up. In the meantime, the XED token is functional for engagement and experience. Once gamers stake their tokens, they have access to almost anywhere and any event.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Exeedme aka XED
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Exeedme (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Exeedme as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Exeedme. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Exeedme currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Exeedme
- Store your Exeedme to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Exeedme, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Exeedme:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XED/BTC or XED/ETH or XED/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XED/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Exeedme (XED)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Exeedme (XED) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Exeedme (XED) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Exeedme. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Exeedme (XED) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Exeedme (XED) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XED directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Exeedme. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Exeedme (XED) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XED/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Exeedme (XED) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XED/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Exeedme (XED)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Exeedme right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Exeedme (XED)?
Once you have purchased the Exeedme, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Exeedme (XED)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XED with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Exeedme (XED) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Exeedme is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform’s vision is about fair and trusted blockchain gaming environment with play-to-earn mechanism. It brings gaming tournaments to another level where players can earn while gaming – and they don’t have to be limited by boundaries or limitations. Naturally, those who want to join need to buy Exeedme (XED) first before they can reveal all the benefits.