In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller, if you are planning to buy DEVT token – You’re in the right place!
Perhaps DeHorizon is one of the most ambitious metaverse ecosystems. It offers a virtual carnival for the players to socialize with their friends and colleague. Together, they can embark on a new adventure through various games that DeHorizon has.
DeHorizon metaverse is developing several games. This is understandable since the team consists of people with years of experience at Riot Game, Blizzard, and several fintech companies. Players can choose which game is more of their style. They can play a team battle on DeVerse or a battle royale in DeTournament. Players who buy the DEVT tokens can enjoy a lower transaction fee and instant whitelist from the NFT sale. They also can be part of DeVoice, the governance DAO in DeHorizon metaverse.
Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) Features
- DeHorizon Metaverse: DeHorizon makes it obvious how vast and limitless the metaverse is. In general, they aim to have a festive carnival for all of the players. DeHorizon Metaverse will be the place for players to connect and have some fun with their friends and colleagues. The games that players can choose are DeVerse, DeTournament, and DeMythical. Each game caters to different players and eventually will bring in more people to the metaverse.
- DeHorizon DAO: The DAO in DeHorizon consists of two separate groups. DeVoice and DeGuardians. DeVoice group consists of all token holders who stake their tokens and vest them for a period to show their commitment to the project. In addition to enjoying the privilege of regular token holders, DeVoice members also will receive random airdrop tokens. As for the DeGuardian group, for the first year, it’s split between the foundation and investors. They need to stake at least 50,000 $DEVT. In the future, DeHorizon DAO will be able to vote on members for DeGuardian.
- Only 20% Token Sale: DeHorizon puts 30% of the total tokens for the platform, and only has 20% up for sale. They put up their schedule for the public to see. As for now, there is no burn mechanism yet, but DeHorizon will introduce one soon to stabilize the token value.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller aka DEVT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller
- Store your Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DEVT/BTC or DEVT/ETH or DEVT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DEVT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DEVT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DEVT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DEVT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT)?
Once you have purchased the Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DEVT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DeHorizon offers several games that players can enjoy. They can choose one of the games or participate in all of them. Players can choose between DeVerse, DeTournament, and DeMythical. DeHorizon only puts 20% of the total tokens for sale, so players need to hurry up and buy the tokens. Players who buy Decentralized Eternal Virtual Traveller (DEVT) tokens can benefit from having lower transaction fees on DeHorizon’s games. They also will receive whitelist status to buy a DeHorizon NFT on OpenSea.