In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Blind Boxes, if you are planning to buy BLES token – You’re in the right place!
Blind Boxes is a platform for gamified curation and NFTs accelerator with a mission to enhance circulation, sales, and exposure for brands and creators and enable rare digital assets discovery and unboxing for collectors. Collectors can unlock sealed packages of NFTs through the Blind Boxes marketplace in which the NFTs are curated from diverse pools of BFT assets. As the core of Blind Boxes value proposition, curators who are independent contributors are incentivized by the platform for developing high quality diverse pools.
Creators are able to host decentralized crowd-funding campaign via Blind Boxes Launchpad. The framework of the launchpad allows creators to raise funds by selling customized ERC20 tokens to support NFT projects creation. In this way, collectors can become early investors and they can earn passive income from the future sales. BLES is the official token of Blind Boxes. BLES holders can vote on decisions that impact the platform’s operation.
Blind Boxes (BLES) Features
- Blind Boxes DApp. This feature is built with interoperability, scalability, and future integration in mind. Through the DApp, NFTs are minted in Ethereum’s ERC-721 as it is the most universal standard. Soon, it will also support ERC-1155 and other alternative standards.
- Ethereum plus xDai Stable Chain. Ethereum is used for the deposit and withdrawal of NFTs. Moreover, Blind Boxes uses xDai so creators and purchase collectors and buyers can draw Blind Boxes. It is also used to carry out governance actions for DAO. The use of xDai stable chain can lower gas fees for NFTs trade and migration. Besides, it has more robust functionality and features than other Ethereum layer 2 solutions so it is considered as the best choice for the Blind Boxes DApp.
- Mystery Box Framework. Digital assets collections in Blind Boxes are curated from famous NFT creators, well known brands, as well as from emerging creators. These collections of digital assets are offered in a mystery box framework which works almost similarly to collecting packs of trading cards. Buyers know the components of a collection in general, but they can only reveal the exact NFT they receive when the purchase is unboxed.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Blind Boxes aka BLES
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Blind Boxes (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Blind Boxes as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Blind Boxes. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Blind Boxes currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Blind Boxes
- Store your Blind Boxes to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Blind Boxes, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Blind Boxes:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BLES/BTC or BLES/ETH or BLES/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BLES/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Blind Boxes (BLES)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Blind Boxes (BLES) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Blind Boxes (BLES) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Blind Boxes. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Blind Boxes (BLES) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Blind Boxes (BLES) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BLES directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Blind Boxes. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Blind Boxes (BLES) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BLES/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Blind Boxes (BLES) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BLES/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Blind Boxes (BLES)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Blind Boxes right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Blind Boxes (BLES)?
Once you have purchased the Blind Boxes, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Blind Boxes (BLES)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BLES with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Blind Boxes (BLES) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Blind Boxes is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Blind Boxes can help creators to showcase their work to a broader audience. Not only can Blind Boxes attract digital creators, it is also appealing to collectors because they have a change to discover and own exotic gaming characters, music files, digital sports memorabilia, tokenized arts, and other rare digital assets sourced from artists across the world. As more creators, collectors, and other users join the launchpad, Blind Boxes (BLES) will also gain more value.