In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MakiSwap, if you are planning to buy MAKI token – You’re in the right place!
Automatic Market Maker can be confusing to most users, especially the new investors. Most AMM also relies on large traders and investors. Therefore, they receive larger incentives from the transactions. MakiSwap aims to change that by introducing fair revenue sharing and heavier incentives for the forum users.
MakiSwap understands that more investors can benefit from the revenue in AMM. They offer a fairer allocation for all users who buy MakiSwap (MAKI) tokens. MakiSwap is a native of Huobi Eco Chain with cross-chain interoperability between Huobi and Ethereum. Token holders also can earn high APY with time-limited rewards in the form of stable coins from other blockchains such as Polygon, Polkadot, and Cardano. New investors also can learn from the weekly analytic trades that this platform has.
MakiSwap (MAKI) Features
- Compound Returns: MakiSwap offers compound returns for users who stake their tokens. They just need to set up a SOY Pool on MakiSwap. The platform allocates a percentage of MAKI tokens for the pool rewards. That way, users that already stake their MAKI tokens can earn double rewards from staking on both pools. The platform calculates the compound amount on daily basis. Investors who want to have a low-risk high-yield APR can try the SOY pool.
- Rate Analytic: The platform offers a thorough insight into the weekly transactions. Investors can use the report to figure out the best strategies and see the trading pattern of a specific token. MakiSwap provides the trade data through an open-source protocol, therefore users can configure their queries into tokens and pairings that they are interested in. They also can utilize the report to make their limit orders, a native protocol to MakiSwap, and earn more profits.
- Limited-time Rewards: MakiSwap is a platform that is native to Huobi Eco Chain or HUECO. And with the cross-chain interoperability support, investors can swap tokens from and to Ethereum-based projects at the lowest possible fee. This also allows MakiSwap to regularly hold multiple liquidity pools with other chains such as Cardano and Bitcoin. Token holders can participate in this stake and earn more tokens from this liquidity pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MakiSwap aka MAKI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MakiSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MakiSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MakiSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MakiSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MakiSwap
- Store your MakiSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MakiSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MakiSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MAKI/BTC or MAKI/ETH or MAKI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MAKI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MakiSwap (MAKI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MakiSwap (MAKI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MakiSwap (MAKI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MakiSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MakiSwap (MAKI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MakiSwap (MAKI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MAKI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MakiSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MakiSwap (MAKI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MAKI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MakiSwap (MAKI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MAKI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MakiSwap (MAKI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MakiSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MakiSwap (MAKI)?
Once you have purchased the MakiSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MakiSwap (MAKI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MAKI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MakiSwap (MAKI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MakiSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Many investors rely on AMM to find new pairings with minimum slippages. With MakiSwap, they can double their earnings with the compound system and yield farm. MakiSwap offers a fair revenue for all token holders. The platform also provides thorough weekly data analysis for users to find the best pairing. Users who buy MakiSwap (MAKI) also can enjoy the interoperability with Ethereum, resulting in a low gas fee. Users also can earn more tokens as MakiSwap uses compound return when users stake on the SOY Pool.