In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy One Cash, if you are planning to buy ONC token – You’re in the right place!
One Cash is a global financial technology platform based on stablecoins that places a premium on compliance, privacy, and economy. The One Cash team envisions a world in which fiat and cryptocurrencies peacefully coexist, and they seek to create a future in which cross-border exchanges may be managed at low or no cost. One Cash now accepts local currencies in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, CHF, CNH, JPY, HKD, AUD, SGD, and THB to subscribe to or redeem ONC stablecoins.
To ensure a high degree of transparency and compliance, One Cash utilizes a range of procedures, including third-party audits, a KYC system, and segregated bank accounts, to preserve pricing stability. Although the initial One Cash is quite similar to BasisCash, when enhancements are done, One Cash will become the most daring and imaginative experimental project for the Basis protocol.
- Official Website: https://onecash.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneCashWallet
- Telegram: https://t.me/onecashfinance
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OneCashWallet/
One Cash (ONC) Features
- Trade Settlement. ONC stablecoins increase cross-border trade efficiency by removing unnecessary middlemen and minimizing foreign currency rate risk for both importers and exporters. Cross-border data transfers offer individuals and businesses access to the most cutting-edge technology and services, which fuels today’s world’s economy.
- ONC Wallet. One Cash Wallet, which is downloadable on mobile and desktop, serves as a gateway to the parallel world of cryptocurrencies. The trustworthy and secure way for digital asset management, stablecoin subscription and redemption, and payment is One Cash Wallet, which is safeguarded by our globally recognized AML&KYC system. Users will be able to fully utilize blockchain and have access to limitless financial advances via the wallet. Your imagination is the only limitation.
- Easy Withdrawal and Top-up. Because of globally recognized KYC&AML standards and processes, topping up and withdrawing ONC stablecoins is always possible and straightforward.
- DeFi Features. ONC stablecoins have particular properties (as in a hedging effect against the US dollar), which make them desirable Defi values.
- Regular Audit Report. One Cash is concerned about the security of the blockchain. SlowMist Technology, a well-known blockchain auditing company, collaborates with the team to uncover security problems in their systems in advance. They are happy to report that all stablecoins passed the security audit and that their solidity smart contracts are safe.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade One Cash aka ONC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the One Cash (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the One Cash as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to One Cash. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports One Cash currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the One Cash
- Store your One Cash to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying One Cash, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with One Cash:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ONC/BTC or ONC/ETH or ONC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ONC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy One Cash (ONC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your One Cash (ONC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy One Cash (ONC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the One Cash. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy One Cash (ONC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy One Cash (ONC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ONC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to One Cash. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy One Cash (ONC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ONC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy One Cash (ONC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ONC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy One Cash (ONC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the One Cash right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect One Cash (ONC)?
Once you have purchased the One Cash, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell One Cash (ONC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ONC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine One Cash (ONC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a One Cash is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although One Cash (ONC) is still traded on various worldwide exchanges, news about the project and its fundamentals has faded. There is little information available on the internet regarding it. As a result, even if the project’s concept appears to be appealing, it is strongly advised to conduct more study on the project’s fundamentals while also keeping a watch on the price movement.