In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ramifi Protocol, if you are planning to buy RAM token – You’re in the right place!
Ramifi is a better synthetic commodity that aims to promote relative price stability while also accommodating the volatile capital inflows associated with this new asset class. The protocol does this by adjusting supply dynamically to accommodate the elastic demand dealing with synthetic commodities.
Ramifi is a project that aims to play the function of money in the emerging decentralized economy. From USDT to DAI to Ampleforth, there have been several creative efforts, each becoming progressively more complicated than the previous. USDT provided an easy exit from the volatility of the crypto markets. DAI performed the same thing without having to rely on a third party’s reserves to make good on its loans. AMPL takes it a step further by eliminating the necessity for excessive collateralization of assets in order to manufacture it.
- Official Website: https://ramifi.org/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5291933.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RamToken/
- Telegram: https://t.me/ramifiprotocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ramifiprotocol
- Whitepaper: https://docs.ramifi.org/ram-token/white-paper
Ramifi Protocol (RAM) Features
- An Alternative Investment. Because of its supply-based token mechanisms, Ramifi Protocol will not track Bitcoin in the same manner that the rest of the market does.
- The Money of Defi. Ramifi is the first protocol to forego the idea of monitoring the US dollar in order to create a crypto native unit of account.
- A Dollar Alternative. Because of its rebase window, traders will be able to use Ramifi in the long run without worrying about the accounting concerns associated with volatile assets.
- Infinitely Scalable Stable Currency. Ramifi is eternally scalable and dollar neutral, unlike other stable currencies whose scalability is directly proportionate to their dependency on dollars.
- Supply Based Stability. To preserve its commodity-based peg, the Ramifi Protocol dynamically adjusts its total supply on a daily basis.
- A Peg to the Natural. The US dollar is continually depreciating and increasing. Because of this, stable coins face the same issues. The Ramifi Protocol has addressed this issue by establishing a floating peg that fluctuates in tandem with commodities prices throughout the world. The RAM token rises in value when the costs of the most fundamental items we buy rise. The objective is to eliminate the necessity for the USD.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ramifi Protocol aka RAM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ramifi Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ramifi Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ramifi Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ramifi Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ramifi Protocol
- Store your Ramifi Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ramifi Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ramifi Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RAM/BTC or RAM/ETH or RAM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RAM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ramifi Protocol (RAM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ramifi Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ramifi Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RAM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RAM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ramifi Protocol (RAM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ramifi Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ramifi Protocol (RAM)?
Once you have purchased the Ramifi Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ramifi Protocol (RAM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ramifi Protocol (RAM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ramifi Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Decentralized finance, or DeFi, is a developing linked ecosystem that empowers individuals to make educated decisions about how to spend their assets. The Ramifi protocol will serve as the interface for accurately tracking these developments as networked systems continue to expand as the purchasing power of the dollar falls. Because of rising inflation, the Ramifi protocol’s innovative solution to the dollar’s falling actual purchasing power is vital, and the protocol’s success will boost the value of RAM.