In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Olympus, if you are planning to buy OLYMPUS token – You’re in the right place!
Olympus is a decentralized platform focusing on investment and saving. The reason why the team chooses the name is because they want the platform to reach the same legendary ‘status’ and level as the Greek Gods. It means that the team has prepared their best, including the unique system and the advanced technologies.
Olympus is about dual BUSD-Reflect duo as well as the (whale) buyback system. It also boasts anti-bot and anti-snipe features that go along with auto-liquidity generation that is dynamically pegged system. This platform is created by the same developer responsible for creating Bingus, Gabe, and Bogged. Basically, the token is BSC-based mechanism. The main concept of Olympus is to reward holders (the long term ones) with the hourly rewards. The included features are designed for improved protection.
This project was launched through Sabaka launchpad on July the first. The token, OLYMPUS, is already listed within Coingecko and CoinMarketCap. It is also offered (and be made available) within different DEX, like PancakeSwap or BoggedFinance, and also 1inch, one of (the most efficient) DeFi aggregators. It’s said that the platform has ‘Hermes speed’ when it comes to user base growth. Its social media presence is increasing, and so is the community.
- Official website: https://olympustoken.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/olympus_token
- Telegram: https://t.me/OlympusOfficial
Olympus (OLYMPUS) Features
- Continuous growth and development. After the platform is able to have CoinGecko pre-listing and CoinMarketCap listing (as well as more than 6000 token holders), they won’t stop with further expansion and exploration. They want to double up the holders. They also want to release a new dashboard feature that can help users check their (BUSD) earnings quickly while tracking their transactions at the same time.
- More features to come. Locker of Ananke would be a new feature in which users are able to lock liquidity transparently and quickly. Wheel of Kronos is another feature that enables projects to not only vest tokens, but also automatically lock them. It can also cast them (gradually) within a set time period.
- NFT focus. Known as the Pantheon of NFTs, the developers within Olympus believe that once they release it, it would boost the platform’s popularity even more.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OLYMPUS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Olympus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Olympus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Olympus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Olympus currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Olympus
- Store your Olympus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Olympus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Olympus:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OLYMPUS/BTC or OLYMPUS/ETH or OLYMPUS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OLYMPUS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Olympus (OLYMPUS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Olympus (OLYMPUS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Olympus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OLYMPUS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Olympus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OLYMPUS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OLYMPUS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Olympus (OLYMPUS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Olympus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Olympus (OLYMPUS)?
Once you have purchased the Olympus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Olympus (OLYMPUS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OLYMPUS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Olympus (OLYMPUS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Olympus is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Olympus is about tapping into the ‘power of Gods’ because they believe in great strength. Not to mention that they want to provide amazing rewards while pushing the platform to the highest heights possible – the height of the Olympian Gods. Those who share the same belief and concept are welcomed to join the platform, but they need to buy Olympus (OLYMPUS) first to do so.