In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy handleFOREX, if you are planning to buy FOREX token – You’re in the right place!
Handle.fi is a multi-currency decentralized stablecoin system. Users of the Handle protocol can generate or borrow multi-currency stablecoins known as fxTokens. The tokens are collateralized stablecoins that symbolize and are soft tied to a variety of currencies. The protocol governance mechanism defines how users produce fxTokens by submitting appropriate collateral. Initially, fxTokens representing Japanese Yen (fxJPY), Chinese Renminbi (fxCNY), Korean Won (fxKRW), Australian Dollar (fxAUD), and Singapore Dollar will be available (fxSGD).
The basic purpose of the protocol is to convert ETH into FOREX and handle.fi stablecoins, mint a variety of fxTokens from collateral, release collateral by burning all or a portion of fxTokens, and receive protocol rewards by staking FOREX and fxTokens. FOREX is the Handle protocol’s governance token. It will be awarded as a reward for participants’ protocol accretive acts and will let token holders to engage in platform governance.
- Official Website: https://www.handle.fi/
- Telegram: https://t.me/handle_fi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/handle_fi
handleFOREX (FOREX) Features
- PIE. Protocol Incentive Experiments is an acronym for PIE. It is a set of actions aimed to enhance protocol demands at various phases of development. Users may engage in these PIEs, bringing value to the project while also getting compensated.
- Easy-to-view Dashboard. The handle.fi user dashboard is intended to provide users with an easy-to-use interface. It provides users with the ability to examine a summary of their protocol-related assets, manage their debt and collateral in vaults, and read a summary of their transaction history.
- Vault Liquidation. As a collateral-backed debt issuance platform, it is critical to keep vault and system collateral at suitable levels to back any fxToken debt, ensuring that each stays indicative of its underlying currency’s face value.
- fxKeeper pools. The creation of protocol-controlled ‘keeper’ pools enables the quick execution of vault liquidation in the event that they become under collateralized and break their liquidation trigger. fxKeeper pools hold fxToken assets that ecosystem participants have pledged. Staked fxTokens are used to acquire liquidated vault collateral as well as settle the vault’s fxToken debt. Stakeholders in the fxKeeper pool receive a portion of any vault liquidation proceeds as well as a FOREX reward.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade handleFOREX aka FOREX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the handleFOREX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the handleFOREX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to handleFOREX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports handleFOREX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the handleFOREX
- Store your handleFOREX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying handleFOREX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with handleFOREX:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FOREX/BTC or FOREX/ETH or FOREX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FOREX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy handleFOREX (FOREX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your handleFOREX (FOREX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy handleFOREX (FOREX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the handleFOREX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy handleFOREX (FOREX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy handleFOREX (FOREX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FOREX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to handleFOREX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy handleFOREX (FOREX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FOREX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy handleFOREX (FOREX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FOREX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy handleFOREX (FOREX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the handleFOREX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect handleFOREX (FOREX)?
Once you have purchased the handleFOREX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell handleFOREX (FOREX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FOREX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine handleFOREX (FOREX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a handleFOREX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
HandleFOREX (FOREX) is a fully decentralized payment network that wants to rebuild the traditional payment stack on the blockchain and is a terrific addition to the crypto market with a lot of potential in the Defi Forex ecosystem. The initiative is supported by a leading blockchain venture and investment group, and it has received good marks from top crypto platforms. HandleFOREX (FOREX) looks to have a bright future, giving it a viable choice for producing money despite the volatility nature of cryptocurrencies.