In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SafeMoon, if you are planning to buy SAFEMOON token – You’re in the right place!
SafeMoon is a platform for DeFi activities. The protocol is constructed by combining automatic liquidity (generating) protocol and RFI tokenomics. For now, the platform focuses on its three functionalities, which apply to every trade: burn, LP acquisition, and reflection. The main purpose is to encourage users to invest their token for long terms (the longer, the better) and avoid selling. Token holders would be ‘rewarded’ with more SAFEMOON token, but the number of reward depends on how many tokens they have had. Again, the more tokens they have, the more rewards users will get,
When compared to the traditional interest services or accounts, the rate of APY is pretty appealing – up to 80%. The platform believes (and quite confident of) their increasing value, especially over time, because they implement deflationary digital currency through coin burning strategy. In the future, SafeMoon wants to develop its own NFT exchange, along with crypto educational apps and charity projects.
- Official website: https://safemoon.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/safemoon
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/SafeMoon
- Whitepaper: https://safemoon.net/whitepaper.pdf
SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) Features
- Community focused. The protocol focuses on community, which is the core backbone of fair DeFi launch. Even the developer team would burn their tokens in order to take part in the community, just like everyone else.
- Unique activity and implementation. With different activities, it is expected that users would enjoy the entire experience without compromising performance. In Reflection, for a starter, 5% of the earning would be distributed to all (token) holders so they can enjoy passive income. For LP Acquisition, another 5% would be added to the liquidity pool. For Burn, the burn wallet would get a certain portion from Reflection (which will never again be seen).
- Auto LP. Each trade will contribute into automatic generating liquidity, which will go to various pools (used by different exchanges).
- RFI static rewards. Holders will get passive rewards via static reflection, along with the time they can see their SafeMoon balance indefinitely grow.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SAFEMOON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SafeMoon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SafeMoon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SafeMoon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SafeMoon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SafeMoon
- Store your SafeMoon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SafeMoon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SafeMoon:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SAFEMOON/BTC or SAFEMOON/ETH or SAFEMOON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SAFEMOON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SafeMoon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAFEMOON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SafeMoon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SAFEMOON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SAFEMOON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SafeMoon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
Once you have purchased the SafeMoon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAFEMOON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SafeMoon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
SafeMoon is the perfect platform for users who don’t want to do anything, but holding on to their tokens for as long as possible. It’s an ideal platform for those looking for long-term investment without too much fuss or complication. Not only the platform is great for investment, but it is also potential for educational network. With charity project and educational apps (for crypto), it’s exciting to expect its future development. Be sure to buy SafeMoon before joining.