In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SKALE Network, if you are planning to buy SKL – You’re in the right place!
SKALE Network is basically a blockchain that is designed for developers. The platform’s modular protocol enables developers to rent resources during their attempts in developing apps and blockchains. Since decentralized network has existed, many new organizational structures and business models have been using this system.
However, it is still dealing with common issues of cost-effectiveness, usability, and performance. SKALE Network is created to resolve those cost, user experience, and technical scalability issues. Developers should be able to create specific architecture for better modularity and configurability. That’s why SKALE is created as a decentralized, advanced, and configurable network supporting low-cost, low-latency, and high-throughput transactions. The platform is meant to deliver decentralization benefits without having to compromise security, storage, or even computation and resources.
SKALE Network (SKL) Features
- BFT or Byzantine Fault Tolerant. This is the security standard system within a distributed network. BFT would guarantee that network should be able to reach consensus even though 1/3 of the participants have been detected malicious.
- Asynchronous Protocol. This protocol uses the same one implemented by the Internet. It recognizes network and nodes’ latencies by allowing messages to deliver within an indefinite time period.
- Threshold Signatures. This is the system that supports interchain communication. With threshold BLS signatures, efficient communication among chains can be made possible. Moreover, it also supports (and encourages) node allocation randomness.
- Leaderless Consensus. The leaderless manner would mitigate the chances of collusion among the users and other network participants. This consensus would make sure that every user has the same, even, equal, and fair chance to propose (and then commit) new blocks successfully.
- Simplicity implementation. In this platform, any unnecessary difficulty and complexity would be eliminated. It enables developers to speed up smart contracts and dApps without having to deal with extra coding. Users are free to use their (already existing) deployment script to the configurable elastic sidechain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SKALE Network aka SKL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SKALE Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SKALE Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to SKALE Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SKALE Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the SKALE Network
- Store your SKALE Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SKALE Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with SKALE Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SKL or ETH/SKL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SKALE Network (SKL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SKALE Network (SKL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SKALE Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SKALE Network (SKL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SKALE Network (SKL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SKL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SKALE Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SKALE Network (SKL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SKL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SKALE Network (SKL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SKL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SKALE Network (SKL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the SKALE Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SKALE Network (SKL)?
Once you have purchased the SKALE Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SKALE Network (SKL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SKL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SKALE Network (SKL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SKALE Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Developers who are looking for resources and network for their dApps development and trial should look into this platform as it offers many advantageous benefits. This is a platform created for developers in mind as the technologies are meant to be useful, helpful, and beneficial. In the longer run, this platform would be ideal for long-term investment. If you have certain apps in the developmental stage, taking part in SKALE Network (SKL) may seem like a good idea.