In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Busy DAO, if you are planning to buy BUSY token – You’re in the right place!
With the advent of blockchain technology, new options that were previously unthinkable are now becoming available. Transparency and decentralization are key aspects that enable the world’s issues to be solved in all industries. Busy is a blockchain technology initiative that aims to introduce innovative blockchain technology to global e-commerce. It will first be utilized to build a completely decentralized platform in the freelancing industry.
Millions of individuals work as freelancers, and the number has expanded as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. Busy offers a blockchain-based decentralized network for freelancers with no fees or centralized management. In a nutshell, Busy DAO is a decentralized distributed solution that uses blockchain technology in a variety of applications. In the first example, a decentralized freelancing platform will be developed. The Web 3.0 engine will be offered to everyone who sees a benefit from it via smart contracts.
- Official Website: https://busy.technology/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BusyDAO/
- Telegram: https://t.me/busy_official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/busy_technology
- Whitepaper: https://busy.technology/attachments/white-paper.pdf
Busy DAO (BUSY) Features
- Utility Staking. This one-of-a-kind model reflects the Busy technology, which will be transferable to various B2C/C2C platforms via smart contracts. Utility staking is a novel blockchain feature that will demonstrate the real-world application of the staking concept through platform space occupation and produced reward. Busy technology is built on blockchain technologies. Everything happens quickly, and the data is written to the block right away.
- High Level Security. This procedure provides a high level of security and eliminates “double-spending.” As each active user is a member of the network, this system helps to total decentralization. These features ensure that the overall network throughput is high.
- No Central Authority. The Busy platform will be completely decentralized, with no central authority managing data, interfering with user accounts, or collecting fees on the network. Nobody will have a primary incentive to influence any aspect of the platform; the platform will be entirely in the hands of its users.
- Anti-spam tool. The platform’s anti-spam technology will be deployed using BUSY coin, which will act as a message carrier. If a user sends a message to another user, one coin will be sent to the receiver (together with the message), implying that the sender has completed a one-coin transaction. If the receiver responds to the message, one coin is returned to the original sender’s wallet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Busy DAO aka BUSY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Busy DAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Busy DAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Busy DAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Busy DAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Busy DAO
- Store your Busy DAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Busy DAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Busy DAO:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BUSY/BTC or BUSY/ETH or BUSY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BUSY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Busy DAO (BUSY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Busy DAO (BUSY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Busy DAO (BUSY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Busy DAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Busy DAO (BUSY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Busy DAO (BUSY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BUSY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Busy DAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Busy DAO (BUSY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BUSY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Busy DAO (BUSY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BUSY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Busy DAO (BUSY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Busy DAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Busy DAO (BUSY)?
Once you have purchased the Busy DAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Busy DAO (BUSY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BUSY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Busy DAO (BUSY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Busy DAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The freelancing platform will be built on Busy’s exclusive blockchain-based technology and fee-free solution, making every user an essential member of the network’s decentralized ecosystem. This one-of-a-kind solution will provide equitable circumstances in the decentralized ecosystem as well as an innovative economic model to decrease low quality, spam offers, and give the greatest experience for everyone. It will undoubtedly attract many e-commerce platforms, increasing the value of BUSY.