In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy FREE Coin, if you are planning to buy FREE token – You’re in the right place!
FREE Coin is principally a social project aiming to spread the usage of cryptocurrencies all over the planet. The team of Free Coin consists of both ambassadors and volunteers who are committed to increase global wealth through crypto acceptance. The name of Free coin itself is derived from the fact that this currency is not under any form or centralized control whether it’s from governments, banks, or enterprises.
The team of Free Coin is pretty sure that the spread of the currency will lead to its increase value overtime. It is just like what happens to Bitcoin. Being a trust-based currency, many people have used it, resulting in the raising price of the currency. That’s what Free Coin is trying to achieve, to be the ideal coin for both starters and experienced crypto users.
Table of Contents
FREE Coin (FREE) Features
- A wide range of Exchanges and Wallets. There is a splendid array of wallets to store FREE such as Trust Wallet, Tronlink, and MetaMask. It allows the users to choose a wallet that is suitable for their needs. It should be noted, however, that each wallet is suitable for particular blockchain. MetaMask, for instance, can switch between networks while Tronlink is only for FREE (TRC-10).
- Real Growth Potential. The Free Coin has a low introduction price as well as low financial risk that makes it ideal for starters. In addition to that, there is a friendly community assisting new traders in utilizing their crypto. Meanwhile, FREE coin offers a great diversification for experienced crypto users.
- Global mass usage. FREE coin is a multi-chain community coin supported by a large community with real world use cases.
- Inclusive. FREE Coin does the initial distribution at a low price at a very low price so that it allows access to cryptocurrency profits especially for people with less financial means.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FREE Coin aka FREE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the FREE Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the FREE Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to FREE Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports FREE Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the FREE Coin
- Store your FREE Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying FREE Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with FREE Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/FREE or ETH/FREE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your FREE Coin (FREE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy FREE Coin (FREE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the FREE Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy FREE Coin (FREE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy FREE Coin (FREE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FREE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to FREE Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy FREE Coin (FREE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FREE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy FREE Coin (FREE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FREE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy FREE Coin (FREE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the FREE Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect FREE Coin (FREE)?
Once you have purchased the FREE Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell FREE Coin (FREE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FREE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine FREE Coin (FREE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a FREE Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
FREE Coin is a real and legit project that is worth-considering. Being globally used, unbanked, and inclusive, FREE is ideal coin for nearly anyone. Starters can take advantage from its low introduction price which also means low financial risk. As the demand of cryptocurrency is going to explode, many people especially beginners will find FREE Coin useful in helping them enter the crypto industry. Despite that, it is better to always educate yourself so that you can invest wisely.