In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mochi Market, if you are planning to buy MOMA token – You’re in the right place!
NFT adopters often feel that buying an NFT is extremely expensive (high transaction fee and high ticket size). The other problem they face is the lack of monetization strategy. Furthermore, there is not enough liquidity that makes selling an NFT is very difficult, not to mention the friction costs due to lack of interoperability. Mochi Market (MOMA) attempts to specifically address the problems through an NFT platform where everyone won’t feel being left out for holding and owning NFTs. The platform is designed to support DEX with low transaction fee and fractionalization.
MOMA is the native token of Mochi Market designed to incentivize active participants of the ecosystem so they will keep taking part in the future growth of the platform. The token is created to give power to all users and partners of Mochi to contribute to the ecosystem including to take part in decision making.
Mochi Market (MOMA) Features
- Mochi Marketplace. This is the hub where users can buy and sell digital assets as well as borrow, lend, and exchange peer-to-peer via an exchange that’s similar to traditional exchange.
- Mochi DEX. This feature allows users to utilized automated market making (AMM) method to exchange between NFTs and FTs on the same or different chains.
- Mochi Reward System. There are many reward systems available for users such as lottery, airdrop, NFT launchpad, trading reward, and referral, to encourage user participation within the Mochi Market ecosystem.
- Mochi Earn. This features offer endless opportunity for users to gain passive income by providing FT and NFT liquidity through staking and yield farming programs.
- Mochi Integration. Mochi is seamlessly and directly integrated with Rarible, OpenSea, and other popular NFT platforms.
- Token Utility Features. Users can use the MOMA token to access various special services on Mochi platform such as getting a discount on transaction fees, staking to earn NFTs, providing more liquidity to earn more MOMA tokens, and getting rewards for NFT airdrops and lotteries. They can get all of these special offers by using MOMA for transaction.
- Enhanced Collaboration. All ecosystem partners are welcomed for collaborating with Mochi to foster the NFT economy growth. These include creators, game developers, NFT users, and other blockchain projects.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mochi Market aka MOMA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mochi Market (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mochi Market as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mochi Market. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mochi Market currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mochi Market
- Store your Mochi Market to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mochi Market, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mochi Market:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MOMA/BTC or MOMA/ETH or MOMA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MOMA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mochi Market (MOMA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mochi Market (MOMA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mochi Market (MOMA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mochi Market. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mochi Market (MOMA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mochi Market (MOMA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MOMA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mochi Market. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mochi Market (MOMA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MOMA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mochi Market (MOMA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MOMA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mochi Market (MOMA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mochi Market right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mochi Market (MOMA)?
Once you have purchased the Mochi Market, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mochi Market (MOMA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MOMA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mochi Market (MOMA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mochi Market is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mochi Market is the decentralized exchange ecosystem for NFTs across chains. This is definitely an interesting project as it aims to tackle some major current challenges in the world of NFTs. In spite of the absence of whitepaper and limited information about the team members, this project is worth to keep an eye on. For trading with the MOMA token, it is good to track its price in real-time.