In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Dawn Protocol, if you are planning to buy DAWN token – You’re in the right place!
Dawn Protocol is designed as a blockchain platform for gamers and gaming industry. It is constructed on FirstBlood platform, designed in such a way so Dawn and FirstBlood would co-exist and still be integrated together into the platform. The network itself functions as an open-source network platform for competitions, esports, and gaming. It has a main purpose to create an ecosystem that is open and also rewarding.
The platform enables open and fair environment for all gamers and users, no matter whatever their background and country. The game developers are allowed and enabled to integrate their games to the open protocol so gamers can compete for incentives and also rewards. The platform is constructed on Ethereum blockchain, serving the gaming community by acting as a bridge. It connects the gap between decentralized payments and the mainstream gamers. Gamers can wager, stake, earn rewards, and play within the platform.
Dawn Protocol (DAWN) Features
- Reputation building. Gamers who want to gain popularity can join the platform. They can act or play as professional esport gamers or they can choose gaming industry as their career option.
- Construction easiness. This is a feature designed for developers where they can integrate their own projects into the platform. The platform provides all the required systems and technologies to provide streamline experience
- Staking opportunity. Users are able to freeze their Dawn token within a smart contract and then get exclusive rewards and benefits through their membership access.
- Fun playing time. Users can always take part in their favorite games by showing off their performance and gaming skills. They can also wager their Dawn token within tournaments and events to increase their opportunity for gaining profits
- Gaming flexibility and convenience. Gamers can play games and earn rewards professionally. Gamers can benefit from Dawn reward token, which works with mobile and PC in every country or area.
- Blockchain enthusiasts. This is a platform where everyone can join, including those who want to invest their money without playing games.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Dawn Protocol aka DAWN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Dawn Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Dawn Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Dawn Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Dawn Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Dawn Protocol
- Store your Dawn Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Dawn Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Dawn Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/DAWN or ETH/DAWN trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Dawn Protocol (DAWN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Dawn Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DAWN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Dawn Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/DAWN and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/DAWN trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Dawn Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Dawn Protocol (DAWN)?
Once you have purchased the Dawn Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Dawn Protocol (DAWN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DAWN with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Dawn Protocol (DAWN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Dawn Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Dawn Protocol offers an exciting opportunity for gamers, not only for enjoying the games, but also to monetize their gaming experience and time. The platform encourages competition and investment in an open, fair, and smart system which can be convenient and fun at the same time. The platform is beneficial and useful for both users and developers, giving them opportunities to expand their portfolio and experience. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy Dawn Protocol (DAWN) to unlock the ecosystem.