In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeepOnion, if you are planning to buy ONION coin – You’re in the right place!
DeepOnion is created as a crypto platform focusing on privacy. It sets itself as an open-source, decentralized, and community-driven cryptocurrency offering (multi-layered) privacy for everyday function and use case. The primary subject and aim of the platform is to protect users’ identity and privacy. By creating a payment network and platform (which is scalable, safe, and instantaneous), the transactions can stay untraceable and anonymous.
The platform wants to search for ways to implement DeepSend (as well as other innovations) to protect users’ identity and privacy. It also implements other blockchain technologies (like Stealth Addresses) that can protect the users by making it hard to violate or attack the privacy. The platform believes that privacy is the main focus and the core strength of a blockchain platform. Users can send untraceable payments or transactions safely and easily. Not to mention that the platform is integrated with many advanced and latest technologies for maximum benefits and privacy, such as Meek, OBFS4, or TOR.
- Official website: https://deeponion.org/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetDeepOnion
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/DeepOnion
- Whitepaper: https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf
DeepOnion (ONION) Features
- Protection multiple layers. The platform equips itself with some layers of security and privacy, including Meek, DeepSend, Stealth Addresses, ,OBSF4, and TOR
- DeepSend. It is the (hidden) payment technology focuses primarily on security to protect the users’ identity and to make payment transaction go smoothly and effortlessly. Users can use it without depending too much on cryptographic encryption
- The latest and newest TOR integration. This feature alone enables you to mask your location and IP through using the (TOR) network nodes
- Untraceable payments. It’s possible to send untraceable and private payments, thanks to the built-in Stealth Address.
- Instant confirmation. The platform can be used to receive and send (instant) payments anywhere from the world. There is no need to wait for minutes, or even hours to finally get the payment confirmation
- DeepVault. It is used to verify and register digital files within the platform’s blockchain.
- VoteCentral. This is a platform designed for community voting with a non-biased and balanced mechanism
- WppCommerce OpenCart and Shopify (payment) plugins. This is especially designed for merchants who want to make use of the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeepOnion aka ONION
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeepOnion (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeepOnion as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to DeepOnion. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeepOnion currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the DeepOnion
- Store your DeepOnion to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeepOnion, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with DeepOnion:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ONION or ETH/ONION trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeepOnion (ONION) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeepOnion (ONION) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeepOnion. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeepOnion (ONION) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeepOnion (ONION) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ONION directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeepOnion. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeepOnion (ONION) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ONION and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeepOnion (ONION) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ONION trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeepOnion (ONION)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the DeepOnion right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeepOnion (ONION)?
Once you have purchased the DeepOnion, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeepOnion (ONION)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ONION with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeepOnion (ONION) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
DeepOnion is a decentralized and open source platform, focuses on private and confidential payment system. It’s not only designed for business, but also for everyday use and functions. Users won’t have to worry that their privacy or identity would be compromised. With safe, fast, and scalable network, users will enjoy a peace of mind where transactions will remain anonymous and untraceable. Be sure to understand how to buy DeepOnion (ONION) if they want to know how to join the platform.