In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Rally token, if you are planning to buy RLY – You’re in the right place!
Rally is a platform for creators. Period. The idea is that creators can create their own crypto money and their own community. The cryptocurrency they have created can be used within their ecosystem, expected to encourage and increase adoption. The idea is pretty simple: Rally makes use of today’s popular social media and the emerging (content) creators. With an open network system, Rally invites and welcomes creators to launch their own economies – and it will be independent, of course. Aside from being able to create their own cryptocurrency, they can also create communities.
Everything will be powered by Ethereum blockchain. The platform has a purpose to be a decentralized ecosystem and network for creators. Creators are supposed to monetize their experience and their abilities, and then align themselves to the community. Then, as a network with community owned system, the community is responsible for making decision on how the network develops and evolves. It is not the team’s decision anymore (team from Rally, that it), but it is about the community.
- Official website: https://rally.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rally_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/rallyairdrop
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RallyIO/
Rally (RLY) Features
- Open network for everyone. For creators, the platform utilizes decentralized system that also supports monetization efforts. It means that creators enable a sustainable type of revenue while increasing engagement with their community. For fans, they can reap the benefits to get closer to their idols. These fans will have direct access to many benefits, including early ticket access, exclusive merchandise, private communities, unreleased content, and others. They can show their loyalty to their favorite creators.
- Rally Governance. This is a governance system enabling RLY holders community to direct the major changes to the network. Such changes took place on the 15th of October 2020, completely changing the platform’s path.
- Full control on independence. The platform is about full control and total freedom to the users, enabling them to do anything they like – whether they are the creators or the fans in general.
- No coding needed. Creators are able to create their own coin and community – without using coding or such thing alike. They don’t even need to have any technical experience or background to do so.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Rally aka RLY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Rally (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Rally as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Rally. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Rally currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Rally
- Store your Rally to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Rally, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Rally:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RLY or ETH/RLY trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Rally (RLY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Rally (RLY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Rally. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Rally (RLY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Rally (RLY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RLY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Rally. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Rally (RLY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RLY and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Rally (RLY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RLY trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Rally (RLY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Rally right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Rally (RLY)?
Once you have purchased the Rally, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Rally (RLY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RLY with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Rally (RLY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Rally is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Rally would be a great platform for creators. It has a pretty excellent idea, really, how to monetize social brand or name, and then create a digital community out of it. Not only it is able to monetize the whole experience, but it can be fruitful for everyone involved – both creators and users. However, interested users have to gain access to the platform first, and they can only do it if they buy Rally (RLY).