In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Raydium, if you are planning to buy RAY token – You’re in the right place!
Raydium is an AMM – Automated Market Maker – which is constructed on Solana blockchain. Such construction and structure itself would leverage the central (order) book. In DEX system, the system would support and encourage fast trading outcome, while sharing new features (for better earning yield) and liquidity at the same time.
Raydium is different from others because they enable users to access liquidity (on their pools) while gaining access to the (central) order book. The platform is also able to solve scalability issues that are often related to high gas fee and slow transaction processing. The platform offers flexible and versatile operation. Basically, users are able to do a lot of things there. They can swap and trade, for instance.
Raydium (RAY) Features
- Cheaper and faster. Solana blockchain has experienced leveraged efficiency in order to deliver faster transaction magnitudes (even quicker than Ethereum) while lower in gas fee. Users won’t have to worry about the cost – it’s only a fraction of what’s charged today.
- Impressive trading interface. This is the feature designed for traders. They can set limit orders, have more trading control, and the easiness to view the charts through TradingView.
- Centralized order book. The platform acts as a central order book for the entire ecosystem wide liquidity. It offers on-chain liquidity of Serum DEX. It means that the platform enables access to order liquidity and flow within the ecosystem – entirely.
- Serum and DEX UI. Serum is used for token exchange. DEX UI is used for more advanced trading operation, like limit orders. With the combination of both, users can enjoy better and improved trading experience.
- Earning RAY. Users are given the freedom and flexibility to earn RAY tokens – while they stake and farm liquidity pools. In the future, more features and developments are being made, which means that users will have better opportunity in investment and asset keeping.
- Project power. The platform is also open to those who want to launch their projects. Whether they want to do it on Solana or on Serum DEX, they can do it by making partnership with Raydium.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Raydium aka RAY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Raydium (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Raydium as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Raydium. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Raydium currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Raydium
- Store your Raydium to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Raydium, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Raydium:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RAY or ETH/RAY trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Raydium (RAY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Raydium (RAY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Raydium. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Raydium (RAY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Raydium (RAY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Raydium. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Raydium (RAY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RAY and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Raydium (RAY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RAY trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Raydium (RAY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Raydium right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Raydium (RAY)?
Once you have purchased the Raydium, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Raydium (RAY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAY with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Raydium (RAY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Raydium is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Raydium presents a potential and profitable platform that can benefit everyone, especially the users. Not only it enhances the technology for better outcome and operation, but it is about focus for their users. Trading and swap are made easy, while the chances of profit would be improved. Interested users or investors must learn where and how to buy Raydium (RAY) so they can get into the platform, enjoying the features.