In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Open Platform, if you are planning to buy OPEN token – You’re in the right place!
Open Platform claims itself as a place that can bridge today’s technology to the decentralized technology and future. Users are able to build apps, thanks to the most advanced and sophisticated developer tools’ ecosystem for the decentralized technologies.
Open Platform is a decentralized and modern platform running smart contracts; without the possibility of third-party interference, fraud, censorship, or downtime. It provides app rails that can connect all payments through on-chain mechanism. It can also compliment the proof of goods technology to any app backend. Users can imagine a developer wallet (which all apps need) coming with accompanying API to help developers use the platform to connect to the blockchain.
The Open Scaffolds make it possible for the application to have interoperable system with the (on-chain) components. Open API would enable the on-chain interactions so they can sync with the apps’ database. Users can access update payments, the records, user access, user data, and others with on and off mechanism on the blockchain – and they can do it at once.
- Official website: https://www.openfuture.io/about.html
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openplatform
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FDNbh0M079rxBSVEAzKHdA
- Whitepaper: http://go.openmoney.digital/l6y5
Open Platform (OPEN) Features
- Hybrid architecture. This enables flexible and advanced operation that makes the operation not only flexible, but also fun.
- Improved usability. Developers only integrate and work together with Open Platform for the sake of interoperability.
- Handy interoperability. The platform offers cross-chain interoperability although only in partial manner. However, further development would deliver full power of the interoperability through cross-chain mechanism.
- Functional extensibility. It’s possible to increase the numbers of the (integrated) blockchains. Moreover, the platform functionality is able to extend through new parts addition to the platform.
- Better efficiency. The platform may provide and offer the ability to reduce transactions numbers in the target blockchains.
- Open Scaffold flexibility. Users are able to deploy their applications on the chain infrastructure. They can also capture the custom data and payment (for the applications).
- Open Chain scalability. The platform offers high performance chain that utilizes the high throughput (consensus) mechanism for the decentralized applications.
- Open Platform comprehensive. The platform is created as the most advanced and high-end modular framework for dApps developers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Open Platform aka OPEN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Open Platform (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Open Platform as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Open Platform. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Open Platform currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Open Platform
- Store your Open Platform to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Open Platform, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Open Platform:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OPEN/BTC or OPEN/ETH or OPEN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OPEN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Open Platform (OPEN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Open Platform (OPEN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Open Platform (OPEN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Open Platform. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Open Platform (OPEN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Open Platform (OPEN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OPEN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Open Platform. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Open Platform (OPEN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OPEN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Open Platform (OPEN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OPEN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Open Platform (OPEN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Open Platform right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Open Platform (OPEN)?
Once you have purchased the Open Platform, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Open Platform (OPEN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OPEN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Open Platform (OPEN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Open Platform is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Open Platform welcomes users and developers, especially the ones who want to have their own dApps with interoperability abilities. With cross-chain and interoperability nature, the platform is able to accommodate many users and their requirements. However, interested users can only join with token purchase, which means that they need to buy Open Platform (OPEN).