In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aleph.im, if you are planning to buy ALEPH token – You’re in the right place!
Aleph.im is an open-source network that supports cross-chain operation and decentralized database, which covers computing, DID (Decentralized Identity) framework, and file storage. The platform’s core mission is to assist the decentralized protocols and apps to remove their stack’s centralized parts. As a result, the platform would achieve a completely decentralized architecture. The focus of this platform is to supercharge DeFi ecosystem.
This platform is one of a kind because it is able to combine decentralized technologies with offchain and onchain mechanism. Its core decentralized network is offchain, but it can only be accessed or interacted with via blockchain network. This action alone has enabled crucial features, like advanced crypto economics and better security. The platform is also compatible with many popular (blockchain) projects, including BinanceChain, Cosmos, Polkadot, and Ethereum. Any project being constructed on these platforms can integrate with Aleph.im decentralized file storage and database. Lastly, the platform utilizes a channel mechanism that allows sharding or subnetworks with all network features from Aleph.im. Users can consider these shards as (dedicated) cloud clusters.
Aleph.im (ALEPH) Features
- The absence of centralized components. Users are able to build dApps without having to incorporate centralized components. The decentralized network runs continuously non-stop to deal with business logic and data storage, instead of running on the centralized services, like Google Cloud or AWS.
- GDPR compliant. Users have the freedom to choose how to store their data, including within nodes in EU.
- DID framework. Decentralized Identity means that users only need to use a single ID, which is controlled only from one wallet, to write and read data to the connected or supported chains.
- IPFS compatible. The platform’s file storage supports IPFS.
- Open-source nature. The code is available publicly so users can basically access them
- User-owned data. Users can control their data completely because they own the data
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aleph.im aka ALEPH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aleph.im (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aleph.im as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aleph.im. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aleph.im currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aleph.im
- Store your Aleph.im to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aleph.im, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aleph.im:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ALEPH/BTC or ALEPH/ETH or ALEPH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ALEPH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aleph.im (ALEPH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aleph.im (ALEPH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aleph.im. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALEPH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aleph.im. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ALEPH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ALEPH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aleph.im (ALEPH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aleph.im right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aleph.im (ALEPH)?
Once you have purchased the Aleph.im, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aleph.im (ALEPH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALEPH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aleph.im (ALEPH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aleph.im is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Aleph.im is able to provide overall service concerning data storage and management. By default, the data would be encrypted and considered private, and then users would be given the option whether of now they want to make the data public. Not to mention that users can choose to store nodes within specific geolocalizations, which make everything more convenient. However, not everyone can join. Those interested users must buy Aleph.im (ALEPH) through token purchase, which they don’t want to miss out.