In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Cindicator, if you are planning to buy CND – You’re in the right place!
Humans are always interested in predictions because they believe that the ability to know the future is powerful. Cindicator makes it happen by providing a platform that combines artificial intelligence and human forecasting.
The platform is focusing on financial markets, answering many (financial) questions. It uses wisdom-of-the-crowds concept where crowd source predictions can be generated. Basically, when there is (financial) question, the platform would send it out where different answers would be collected. From those aggregated answers, the ‘hybrid intelligence’ will make market predictions. The hybrid intelligence itself is the combination of human intelligence and AI, which is believed to have higher rate of success. Cindicator is needed because the ability to predict the future movements in financial market can lead to immense wealth and also power. Not only the platform can provide predictions, but it can also produce data, which is considered the modern gold mine of business and industry.
Table of Contents
Cindicator (CND) Features
- Artificial Intelligence. Cindicator is responsible for collecting data, which will be analyzed by the AI. The technology will also implement 5 ways to analyze the data: through individual analysis, through mistakes and errors possibilities, through various predictive models, through data groups and clusters, and through comparisons with the real market performances. In this manner, AI doesn’t only rely on a single way, but in various ways.
- Various products. There are many Cindicator products that can be beneficial for the users. The bot has 4 access levels in which every level requiring its own token requirements. For instance, the beginner level requires 5000 (CND) tokens, while top Expert requires 700.000 tokens. There is also Cryptometer delivering opportunities for crypto arbitrage. The platform has 18 crypto pairs and it is able to monitor automatically 5 crypto exchanges.
- The community. The community can be the back bone of a platform. They can be the one that make the platform or break it. Users can work together and take part in the project development.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Cindicator aka CND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Cindicator (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Cindicator as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Cindicator. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Cindicator currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Cindicator
- Store your Cindicator to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Cindicator, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Cindicator:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CND or ETH/CND trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Cindicator (CND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Cindicator (CND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Cindicator. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Cindicator (CND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Cindicator (CND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Cindicator. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Cindicator (CND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CND and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Cindicator (CND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CND trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Cindicator (CND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Cindicator right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Cindicator (CND)?
Once you have purchased the Cindicator, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Cindicator (CND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CND with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Cindicator (CND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Cindicator is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Cindicator can be your new best friend. It is a powerful tool to help you generate predictions over the financial activities and also financial movement. Not only you can enjoy accurate prediction, but you can also get access to valuable data collection. Cindicator can be helpful if you are into data collection, data mining, or financial trading.