In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Fear, if you are planning to buy FEAR token – You’re in the right place!
Fear is created as a decentralized platform for (blockchain) entertainment. It would be perfect for those who are into horror genre and they don’t really mind collecting horror stuff. As it was mentioned before, the platform focuses on horror stuff. Not only they offer NFT ecosystem for horror digital assets (yes, there are actually items with such a genre), but they also offer Play2Earn system. Users are free to play games and they would be rewarded with the token.
Fear is created and developed by the same studio developing Whack It series on YouTube. The popular casual game has been watched and played by millions of people. Fear platform is the spot (or ecosystem) that consists of entertaining, frightening, and unique horror NFTs and games. All of them utilize Fear NFTs as well as Fear coin, rewarding fans and followers for their gaming time and their loyalty.
What makes this platform unique is the fact that it is browser-based, which means that users won’t have to download anything. They simply access the browser and play the games easily. The platform wants to encourage NFTs and FEAR token with blockchain technology, allowing bigger adoption.
Table of Contents
Fear (FEAR) Features
- Vast experience. The developer responsible for the platform has 20 years of experience in the gaming sector, so the team is basically consisting of experienced people with impressive creativity and technical skills.
- Successful games. The developer has created five phenomenal (and successful) games in ‘only’ 6 years. It speaks volumes of their quality and capability.
- Horror genre. The platform is about horror show, which makes it the first ever and also the rear horror games within Ethereum.
- Animated series platform. This platform is the first platform whose concept is to deliver animated series (of games) within Ethereum ecosystem.
- FEAR token. This is used to incentivized Play2Earn system as well as Play to Burn mechanism.
- Blockchain incorporation. The platform supports fast and accessible browser operation, whose operation has been elevated with blockchain technology. However, thanks to this technology, users won’t have to download anything.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FEAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Fear (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Fear as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Fear. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Fear currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Fear
- Store your Fear to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Fear, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Fear:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FEAR/BTC or FEAR/ETH or FEAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FEAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Fear (FEAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Fear (FEAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Fear (FEAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Fear. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Fear (FEAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Fear (FEAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FEAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Fear. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Fear (FEAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FEAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Fear (FEAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FEAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Fear (FEAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Fear right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Fear (FEAR)?
Once you have purchased the Fear, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Fear (FEAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FEAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Fear (FEAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Fear is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Fear may not be for everyone, but it is certainly appealing for those who are into horror genre and not afraid to dwell more into the business. Not only they can enjoy the Play2Earn ecosystem, but they can also invest with the NFTs system. It is unique. It is fun, and it is definitely entertaining. However, the only way to join is through buy the token, so users must buy Fear (FEAR) first.