In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Alpaca City, if you are planning to buy ALPA token – You’re in the right place!
Anyone who is familiar with an old game of Tamagochi may understand the concept of Alpaca City game. It’s a decentralized platform that combines Alpaca NFTs (NFTs in the form of Alpaca avatar or character) and DeFi. Alpaca City is basically a virtual world constructed on Ethereum blockchain, allowing users to manage and handle their own on-chain assets through collecting the adorable, cute, and unique Alpacas as well as breeding them. Through breeding, users can create their own Alpaca NFTs, basically creating a unique NFT. Each one of the Alpacas has its own unique traits that signify its own ability to produce yields.
Alpaca City wants to create a (more) accessible DeFi surroundings and ecosystem through combining NFT and yield farming power. The platform wants to gamify yield farming, so the asset’s amount won’t be determinant of yield only. However, what’s with Alpaca? Alpaca is a fascinating and rare species with a wide variant of genetic characteristics or traits. Their distinct characteristics aren’t only responsible for the uniqueness of the Alpaca, but they also determine the different levels of energy. Basically, the higher the energy, the higher yield that users can expect.
- Official website: https://alpaca.city/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CityAlpaca
- Telegram: https://t.me/AlpacaCity
- Whitepaper: https://guide.alpaca.city/
Alpaca City (ALPA) Features
- Bank. This is a feature in Alpaca City where users can deposit their stablecoins, and allow the bank to manage it for them.
- Boutique. This is the feature where users can pick the right accessories for the Alpacas and gear them up. Accessories can also increase the Alpaca’s energy. Users only need to buy with the ALPA and 90% of the token would be burned to maintain value.
- Two pools. Users can access the Uniswap ALPA/ETH LP pool or Alpaca NFT tool. Through ALPA/ETHC pool, users can farm ALPA. They can also choose an Alpaca to improve the farming yields. The more tokens they stake, and the higher energy they have, the more incentives and rewards they will get.
- ALPA token. This is the native and utility token for the platform. Users are free to use it to vote, use as means of exchange, and breed the NFTs. They can also use the token for staking.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Alpaca City aka ALPA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Alpaca City (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Alpaca City as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Alpaca City. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Alpaca City currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Alpaca City
- Store your Alpaca City to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Alpaca City, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Alpaca City:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ALPA/BTC or ALPA/ETH or ALPA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ALPA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Alpaca City (ALPA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Alpaca City (ALPA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Alpaca City (ALPA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Alpaca City. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Alpaca City (ALPA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Alpaca City (ALPA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALPA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Alpaca City. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Alpaca City (ALPA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ALPA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Alpaca City (ALPA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ALPA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Alpaca City (ALPA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Alpaca City right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Alpaca City (ALPA)?
Once you have purchased the Alpaca City, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Alpaca City (ALPA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALPA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Alpaca City (ALPA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Alpaca City is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Alpaca City seems like a gaming platform, but it is more than just a game of collecting NFTs or breeding them. Who says investment can only be done in a boring and plain way? This platform has proven that through the seemingly fun ecosystem, users can gain profits and invest. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, meaning that users must buy the Alpaca City (ALPA) first.