In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Starpad, if you are planning to buy SRP token – You’re in the right place!
Starpad was originally known as Starpunk. Although the platform experienced a rebranding name, the concept and the principle is still the same. Starpad is created as a decentralized and an all-in-one NFT gaming platform that can do it all. The platform is created as a (decentralized) incubator ecosystem, especially for NFT gaming system and startups. The platform wants to empower gaming investors, players, and developers to build a solid economy with blockchain basis mechanism. They also want to introduce their Game Launchpad whose function is to accelerate NFT games introduction to the market. Moreover, they aim to enable projects (which Starpad has incubated) to launch their own personalized NFT marketplace with white label concept.
SRP token is the core fuel of the platform, a part of BEP-20 system. Users would be able to access Starpad’s ecosystem thoroughly and completely with it. The token has its own functions and usages, and if users understand those functions, they should be able to gain more benefits and profits.
- Official website: https://starpunk.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starpunk_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/starpunkglobal
Starpad (SRP) Features
- Locking or staking mechanism. Users are required to lock or stake a certain (fixed) amount of their SRP token to get the equivalent tiers within the Tier System of Starpad. Users are able to take part in SPO events (usually for NFT gaming startups that have been incubated by the team). The principle is that the more tokens are locked or staked, the bigger their chances are to win.
- Discounted (fee). When users are trading their NFTs (for different gaming projects), they can get a discount fee. However, they can only do it if they do the trade within the platform’s (white-labeled) NFT marketplace.
- Proposal and voting. Users who take part in DAO will automatically be members of the overall network. Token is basically representing the DAO’s voting rights. It means that the token also functions as governance token. The holders would be responsible for the platform’s growth and development, including (new) gaming projects launch.
- Solid collaboration. The platform has formed partnership with popular and reputable game studios – related to projects launch of the blockchain games. Those who take actions as early holders will have huge advantages, including in SPO events participation.
- Good reward system. Token holders would get handsome rewards for holding their tokens, following the smart contract.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Starpad aka SRP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Starpad (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Starpad as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Starpad. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Starpad currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Starpad
- Store your Starpad to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Starpad, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Starpad:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SRP/BTC or SRP/ETH or SRP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SRP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Starpad (SRP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Starpad (SRP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Starpad (SRP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Starpad. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Starpad (SRP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Starpad (SRP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SRP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Starpad. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Starpad (SRP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SRP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Starpad (SRP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SRP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Starpad (SRP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Starpad right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Starpad (SRP)?
Once you have purchased the Starpad, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Starpad (SRP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SRP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Starpad (SRP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Starpad is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Starpad’s main concept is to create an easier path for gaming investors and developers not only to launch their projects, but also to make use of the platform. With all the offered technologies and features, NFT gaming ecosystem should exist and thrive. However, users are required to buy Starpad (SRP) if they want to join the platform, so be sure that they do it.