In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Govi, if you are planning to buy GOVI token – You’re in the right place!
Most projects have their governance tokens as an integrated part of the platform. The only way for users to get these tokens is by staking the native tokens. However, CVI aims to change that by publicly listing its governance token.
Users who buy Govi may not be holding any CVI token at all. But they are missing out a lot as the platform offers a crypto volatility index. A more advanced AMM that they can use to earn higher profit. As the governance token, it gives GOVI token holders the right to vote on the platform’s fee, and other aggregation services. They also can stake the tokens to earn more yield. The platform itself sets to buy back 85% of the GOVI that is in the market to manage the price and supply.
Govi (GOVI) Features
- GOVI Buyback: The team at CVI Finance will use 85% of the collected fee to buy the GOVI in the market. This buyback is to control the number of tokens in circulation. The team caps the GOVI token at 32 million and will not mint any more tokens. The buyback of the GOVI token will return to circulation as a reward for the CVI members, especially the liquidity providers.
- Auto Compounding staking: All GOVI holders retain the rights to vote on various platform governance. They also can stake their tokens to earn rewards on top of getting the shared transaction fees. For each stake, users will receive a xGOVI that represents the share they have. The code in xGOVI includes an automatic compounding system that will automatically add the rewards to the base amount. Token holders won’t have to re-stake their tokens to earn more rewards.
- Governance token for sale: Unlike other platforms that put their governance tokens as a platform exclusive and not available on any listing, CVI opts to list the governance tokens on a decentralized exchange. This move is to control the token supply as well as to encourage more users to participate in the governance. The team at CVI also believes that listing the governance token is in the spirit of keeping CVI as a fair launch project and avoiding any whales to control the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GOVI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Govi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Govi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Govi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Govi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Govi
- Store your Govi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Govi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Govi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GOVI/BTC or GOVI/ETH or GOVI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GOVI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Govi (GOVI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Govi (GOVI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Govi (GOVI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Govi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Govi (GOVI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Govi (GOVI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GOVI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Govi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Govi (GOVI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GOVI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Govi (GOVI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GOVI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Govi (GOVI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Govi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Govi (GOVI)?
Once you have purchased the Govi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Govi (GOVI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GOVI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Govi (GOVI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Govi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
While it may sound weird, having a governance token for sale is not exactly a novel idea. Therefore, users who buy GOVI tokens can use the chance to earn profits through the staking. The parent platform, CVI offers auto-compounding staking for $GOVI tokens. This scheme allows users to earn more rewards without having to re-stake their tokens every so often. And the longer they stake, the bigger rewards they will receive. Token holders can vote and participate in any platform’s decision-making process.