In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Equalizer, if you are planning to buy EQZ token – You’re in the right place!
Many loan platforms offer a rigid fee system for their users. Little do they know that the system causes an imbalance amount of liquidity available to loan with the borrower ratio. There is more liquidity than the borrower due to the fee.
Therefore, Equalizer comes with the mission of bringing loans affordable to the borrowers. The platform has a dynamic fee system that will automatically adjust when there’s an algorithm change. Users who buy Equalizer (EQZ) tokens can benefit from the flash loans whether as a borrower or arbitrators. Even when the flash loan has zero fees, it also has zero risk and therefore both parties can benefit from the loans. The platform supports multi-chain interoperability to further help the users.
Equalizer (EQZ) Features
- Multi-chain interoperability: Equalizer has multi-chain and cross-chain interoperability. This helps both borrowers and arbitrator to do their transactions on the platform. They can come or need the token from another chain and borrow in Equalizer. It also means they can borrow and provide liquidity without compromising the speed and security of each transaction. The platform offers a low, competitive, and dynamic fee for the loans.
- Flash Loans: Different than traditional loans, flash loans in Equalizer give zero interest rate since it possesses zero risk for the lenders. Another difference is Flash Loan virtually has no limit on how much users can borrow. However, it depends on how much asset is available for loan. As opposed to a user’s loan-to-value ratio like in traditional or other DeFi lending protocols. This also means that there’s no need for any collateral in the borrowing process.
- Dynamic Fees: Equalizer puts dynamic fees that will adjust automatically with consideration of aspects such as transactions amounts and community through governance. The platform will update the fees in real-time whenever there are any changes in the algorithm. Equalizer aims to encourage more users to use the platform to flash loans by having the fees affordable to the borrower, but still attractive enough for the arbitrator to provide liquidity.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Equalizer aka EQZ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Equalizer (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Equalizer as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Equalizer. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Equalizer currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Equalizer
- Store your Equalizer to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Equalizer, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Equalizer:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EQZ/BTC or EQZ/ETH or EQZ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EQZ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Equalizer (EQZ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Equalizer (EQZ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Equalizer (EQZ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Equalizer. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Equalizer (EQZ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Equalizer (EQZ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EQZ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Equalizer. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Equalizer (EQZ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EQZ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Equalizer (EQZ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EQZ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Equalizer (EQZ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Equalizer right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Equalizer (EQZ)?
Once you have purchased the Equalizer, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Equalizer (EQZ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EQZ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Equalizer (EQZ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Equalizer is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Equalizer aims to bring more users to participate in the borrowing and lending platforms. To encourage the users who buy Equalizer (EQZ) tokens can enjoy the dynamic fee and the short terms flash loans. To get a loan in Equalizer, users don’t have to provide any collateral. The platform doesn’t use a loan-to-value ratio or any liquidity score. Instead, users can borrow the loan based on the currently available liquidity. The platform ensures that their flash loans possess zero risk.