In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Covesting, if you are planning to buy COV token – You’re in the right place!
The demand for a platform that supports B2B or business-to-business model is increasing every day. Most of the current projects aim for direct users instead of corporations. Therefore, Covesting proposes a DTL service that encompasses all users and companies to embrace the new economic system.
Covesting aims to raise global awareness of the model and push for more equal partnerships among B2B partners. And to do so, they need to have more users buy Covesting (COV) tokens and raise the value. The platform is registered and licensed under the law of Gibraltar. Covesting offers traditional DeFi services with extra perks such as copy trading and yield accounts. The platform supports all types of assets that interest the users.
Table of Contents
Covesting (COV) Features
- Copy Trading module: One of the features that Covesting has is the copy trading module. Users can watch other traders’ strategies and then subscribe to adopt some or all of the strategies for their trades. This module encourages all traders to be actively trading and try other assets. It’s another form of peer-to-peer asset management. Users only need to understand their limits and choose the assets with manageable risk.
- Yield Accounts: A yield account is common in all DeFi apps, and Covesting is not different. The platform offers a simplified user interface where users don’t need to do all of the exhausting work. They can choose the asset and amount to stake before start earning the yields. Covesting connects to various DeFi protocols that offer high APY rewards. Users can see the interest they accrue as soon as they have staked their tokens.
- Supporting all assets: Covesting supports all types of assets that are available in the market today. The platform offers connections to various markets and services for users to do transactions. There is no limit on what the users can trade in the App. Even though it’s a DeFi app, users also can participate in stocks index, commodities, and forex currencies trading through Covesting.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Covesting aka COV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Covesting (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Covesting as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Covesting. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Covesting currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Covesting
- Store your Covesting to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Covesting, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Covesting:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the COV/BTC or COV/ETH or COV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you COV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Covesting (COV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Covesting (COV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Covesting (COV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Covesting. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Covesting (COV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Covesting (COV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy COV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Covesting. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Covesting (COV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair COV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Covesting (COV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support COV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Covesting (COV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Covesting right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Covesting (COV)?
Once you have purchased the Covesting, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Covesting (COV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing COV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Covesting (COV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Covesting is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Covesting comes as the answer for the business model that will continue to evolve. The platform brings the traditional DeFi services to the mass with perks that all users can utilize. Promoting the B2B model, users who buy Covesting (COV) tokens can watch any markets of their interest. They can participate in stocks, and commodities, on top of regular cryptocurrency trades. They also can watch other traders and copy their strategies to earn profits. The platform aims to bring the brands in the partnership to global recognition