In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy New BitShares, if you are planning to buy NBS token – You’re in the right place!
Based on DPOS consensus and a DAO management structure, NBS is an OSS (open source solution) of DEFI (decentralized finance) and DEX (decentralized exchange). NBS builds a quick and stable decentralized exchange and financial platform using the blockchain’s sophisticated graphene underlying technology. NBS has completed the development of efficient DEX and DEFI financial systems, as well as creating an innovative application of stable coin, gold standard and coin standard mining, and referral mining a win-win micro finance ecology.
The next stage will be to continue working on blockchain DEX and DEFI initiatives. The four primary traits of DEFI are combined in NBS: governance tokens, liquidity mining, open source, and community self-organized DAO management. The endogenous DEFI financial features and DAO management mechanism of NBS provide all community members with a same purpose and urge them to work hard for the community’s development.
- Official website: https://nbs.plus/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323675.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewBitShares/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/newbitshares
- Telegram: https://t.me/nbs_2020
- Whitepaper: https://nbs.wiki/download/doc/BitShares%20A%20Peer-to-Peer%20Polymorphic%20Digital%20Asset%20Exchange.pdf
New BitShares (NBS) Features
- Graphene Architecture. One of the most important technologies in the present blockchain area is graphene architecture. This technology results in greater transaction throughput for blockchain apps as well as more powerful and reliable architecture.
- Mining Ecology. Investors who have NBS can engage in inner market mining. The mining pool follows BTC’s regular halving methodology, which is permanent and sustainable. There are three mining methods that are environmentally scientific, closed, wealthy, and sustainable: gold standard, coin standard, and referral.
- Stable, Safe and Fast. The community members and development team install dispersed network nodes all over the world to assure the public network’s stability, security, and speed. The community continues to attract development and management operations expertise, and these individuals provide the platform with solid support.
- Advanced Account. The NBS blockchain system provides a full account model, from capital control to account control, from single account to multi-signature account, and it is appropriate for corporate authorization business.
- Customize Assets. In the NBS system, any individual or institution may create bespoke assets. The issuer may alter and establish up to more than 20 functional parameters, making it simple to run while meeting the demands of diverse asset kinds and carrying out settlement and management of multiple markets on the chain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade New BitShares aka NBS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the New BitShares (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the New BitShares as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to New BitShares. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports New BitShares currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the New BitShares
- Store your New BitShares to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying New BitShares, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with New BitShares:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NBS/BTC or NBS/ETH or NBS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NBS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy New BitShares (NBS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your New BitShares (NBS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy New BitShares (NBS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the New BitShares. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy New BitShares (NBS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy New BitShares (NBS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NBS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to New BitShares. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy New BitShares (NBS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NBS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy New BitShares (NBS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NBS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy New BitShares (NBS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the New BitShares right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect New BitShares (NBS)?
Once you have purchased the New BitShares, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell New BitShares (NBS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NBS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine New BitShares (NBS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a New BitShares is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
NBS has the DEFI characteristic, which allows it to actualize mortgage, lend, pawn, make an installment, and manage efficient financial services via a decentralized chain based on the fundamental assets of NBS mortgage operations, such as the stability of anchor currency lending. Users can trade all types of virtual assets on the decentralized exchange. Other distinctive traits will help NBS expand even more.