In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bonfida token, if you are planning to buy FIDA – You’re in the right place!
Bonfida is a non-custodial and decentralized exchange build on the Solana blockchain on top of the Serum trading protocol. Powered by Solana’s on-chain order book, it offers numerous trading products. The exchange facilitate cheap and fast transactions for the network’s users. This useful trading platform, therefore, is suitable for both newbies and advanced users. It incorporates some handy features in its interface like TradingView data and charts.
As a Project Serum’s flagship interface, it allows users to trade on Serum DEX. The reason why the Bonfida has decided to choose DEX Serum and Solana ecosystem is because an order-book DEX needs to be superfast. Solana is able to facilitate over 50 thousands transactions per second with very low gas costs. Besides, being decentralized, transactions are completely free from any third party control.
- Official Site : https://bonfida.com/#/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=943452.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/bonfida
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/defi/comments/kcrmrg/the_bonfida_ieo_fida/
- Telegram : https://t.me/bonfidatg
- White Paper : https://bonfida.com/static/media/bonfida-white-paper.ecb9b673.pdf
Bonfida (FIDA) Features
- Exclusive Markets and Listing. Bonfida is a gateway to enter exclusive markets on Serum. Token holders can vote their preferred listings to be put on the platform and market makers can confirm liquidity with the help of organizations of Alameda Research or other partnerships.
- Advanced Order Types. In addition to Limit and Market orders which are already available on Serum, there are other types being developed by Bonfida. These types of order include both on and off chain types. These order types require users to stake their tokens.
- TradingView Charts. Through this feature, users are able to place orders. The charts are linked to on-chain data.
- Advance UI. Bonfida employs both Advanced and Basic UI to accommodate both advance and basic traders. Two trading modes are available for Serum with Bonfida Bots as one of the features for the advanced mode.
- Serum API. The developers of Bonfida has created a backend infrastructure called “REST API” to store all on-chain transactions information for Serum.
- Solible Exchange. This is one of the main features of Bonfida platform that supports all features commonly available on most NFT exchanges without high cost as in other Ethereum networks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bonfida aka FIDA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bonfida (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bonfida as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bonfida. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bonfida currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bonfida
- Store your Bonfida to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bonfida, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bonfida:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/FIDA or ETH/FIDA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bonfida (FIDA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bonfida (FIDA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bonfida. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bonfida (FIDA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bonfida (FIDA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FIDA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bonfida. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bonfida (FIDA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FIDA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bonfida (FIDA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FIDA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bonfida (FIDA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bonfida right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bonfida (FIDA)?
Once you have purchased the Bonfida, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bonfida (FIDA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FIDA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bonfida (FIDA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bonfida is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bonfida is ideal for developers who wish to go beyond the existing DeFi exchanges out there. Unlike most DEXs which cannot meet the needs of all their traders, Serum Project’s Bonfida facilitate traders with cheaper gas fees and quicker transactions process. Because of the advantages, it seems that many people will be more interested in this project. In addition to being able to handle fast transaction, its capability of becoming fully-automated trading is the other reason for its success in the future.