In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CUDOS, if you are planning to buy CUDOS token – You’re in the right place!
CUDOS is created as a (decentralized) cloud computing network that unites blockchain and cloud. The platform makes use of spare computing or unused resources to create a sustainable, connected, and decentralized world. Not only it will use all the possible resources (so there won’t be any unused ones), but it also operates on the global scale, meaning that everyone should be able to access it.
CUDOS has a vision to create a connected and decentralized world where no computing is being wasted. Its mission is to empower everyone, organizations and people, to save and earn through sustainable, accessible, and cheaper computing through spare capacity utilization. In this manner, all capacities can be maximized while helping others.
CUDOS acts as a bridge, connecting the real outside world with blockchain. As a multi-chain (layer-2) solution, CUDOS provides external and computing data to blockchains. Blockchains are basically immutable, meaning that they have their own limitations. Thus, restricting their functions and usages. When it happens, DeFi won’t be able to exist. Thanks to CUDOS, the blockchain is able to consume outside compute, APIs, and data.
CUDOS (CUDOS) Features
- A decentralized cloud computing. CUDOS would be the first network that provides services to both off and onchain infrastructure. Whereas most platforms would focus and operate on the onchain system, CUDOS has taken a further step ahead.
- Cosmos blockchain support. CUDOS is constructed on Cosmos blockchain. It utilizes Tendermint protocol to reach safety of BFT consensus. The validator network provides extremely safe network and a globally distributed mechanism to assign more work and intensive workloads to the platform.
- Solid security feature. The network uses PoS Byzantine (Fault-Tolerant) Bonded mechanism that is made available in Cosmos SDK. It is called Tendermint Core for the consensus engine.
- Cosmos-leveraged system. CUDOS leverages (Cosmos) SDK governance, slashing, and stashing modules to provide incentives for its contributors.
- Solid partnerships. CUDOS has been working together with some of the best and trusted brands in the both enterprise computing resources and blockchain, such as Ultra&Algorand and AMD. The platform’s strategic backers include Coinvision, Spincrypto, BMW Capital, Moonwhale, brilliance Ventures, and Double Peak.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CUDOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CUDOS (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CUDOS as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CUDOS. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CUDOS currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CUDOS
- Store your CUDOS to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CUDOS, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CUDOS:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CUDOS/BTC or CUDOS/ETH or CUDOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CUDOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CUDOS (CUDOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CUDOS (CUDOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CUDOS (CUDOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CUDOS. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CUDOS (CUDOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CUDOS (CUDOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CUDOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CUDOS. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CUDOS (CUDOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CUDOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CUDOS (CUDOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CUDOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CUDOS (CUDOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CUDOS right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CUDOS (CUDOS)?
Once you have purchased the CUDOS, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CUDOS (CUDOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CUDOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CUDOS (CUDOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CUDOS is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CUDOS has seen that many potential computing resources have gone into a waste and they want to change it. With CUDOS concept and also the supported technologies, not only everyone can benefit from it, but they can also monetize the experience, plus getting their own profits. So, everyone who wants to join is advised to take part in the token purchase and buy CUDOS as their way into the network.