In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Centrifuge, if you are planning to buy CFG – You’re in the right place!
Centrifuge is designed as a DeFi lending protocol whose main purpose is to make credit more accessible to small businesses. At the same time, the platform makes sure that it provides stable yields (for investors) through pooled liquidity. Basically, the platform tries to connect DeFi with RWA (Real World Assets) while lowering capital’s cost, especially for small and midsize companies, altogether.
Centrifuge has its own dApp. It’s called Tinlake and it is a marketplace for tokenizing the real-world assets. Companies can mint NFTs (which represent the verified assets) as collateral for their loans. It also allows them to gain access to more liquid funds quickly. It’s the individual investors that provide the liquid funds. Investors can perform traditional lending system so they can get more (predictable) rewards for their investment. This will also protect them from being exposed to the unpredictable volatility that usually happens on crypto markets.
Centrifuge (CFG) Features
- Tinlake. This is the first ever dApp constructed on Centrifuge chain. The main purpose for its creation is to gain liquidity access to Ethereum, while Centrifuge has its own connection (or bridge) to Ethereum. This is also the place where funding to assets takes place.
- Real-world function. This platform is able to tokenize real world assets through conversion. Once the platform converts the assets to NFTs, they can get funded via Tinlake.
- Integration and interoperability. Centrifuge integrates to other DeFi networks and protocols, which encourages interoperability. In this manner, the users should be able to get liquidity without dealing with slowdowns. Plus, they can also protect the DeFi protocols by adding (uncorrelated) collateral. This would prevent destabilizing events from happening.
- Smart contracts. Not only they are great to deliver safer ecosystem, but they replace predatory parties and cumulative risks.
- Polkadot parachain. The platform claims that they have launched a parachain within Polkadot network. It means that low fees and operational speed become the main priority within Centrifuge chain.
- Various linkages. The platform can link assets (like royalties, real estate, or invoices) with DeFi. It creates a more convenient usage, access, and function to the platform.
- Versatile operation and usages. Centrifuge blockchain itself is constructed on Polkadot to make use of its low fees and impressive speed, while the dApp Tinlake is constructed for Ethereum liquidity access. It offers flexibility and versatile usages.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Centrifuge aka CFG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Centrifuge (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Centrifuge as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Centrifuge. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Centrifuge currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Centrifuge
- Store your Centrifuge to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Centrifuge, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Centrifuge:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CFG/BTC or CFG/ETH or CFG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CFG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Centrifuge (CFG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Centrifuge (CFG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Centrifuge (CFG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Centrifuge. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Centrifuge (CFG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Centrifuge (CFG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CFG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Centrifuge. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Centrifuge (CFG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CFG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Centrifuge (CFG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CFG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Centrifuge (CFG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Centrifuge right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Centrifuge (CFG)?
Once you have purchased the Centrifuge, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Centrifuge (CFG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CFG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Centrifuge (CFG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Centrifuge is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Centrifuge has created a new way to borrow and lend funds through blockchain technology. Investors can make use of the available technologies and offered features, while companies can convert their real assets to NFTs and use them as collateral. In terms of usage and investment, the platform offers promising potential, especially in the long run. Interested in joining? Be sure to buy Centrifuge (CFG) first!