In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bibox Token, if you are planning to buy BIX – You’re in the right place!
Bibox is a cryptocurrency platform based in Chine with its native token referred to as BIX. The Bibox exchange and the token are founded in 2017. BIX offers numerous unique incentives and features that benefit the investors and coin holders. Based on Bibox team, Bibox was designed to enhance security and encryption to its users.
This digital currency exchange is capable to handle more than 10 million users anytime. It is because this platform utilizes a particular cutting edge distributed cluster mechanism. Furthermore, it has unique AI capabilities created by the exchange developers that can perform analytical calculation and forecasts. In short, it is an ERC-20 token run on the Ethereum network that serves as gas for Bibox decentralized exchange.
Table of Contents
Bibox Token (BIX) Features
- Profit Payout. Of any net profit the exchange realizes, BIX coin holders receive 20% as long as they trade at least once a week on the platform. This becomes a great deal for anyone who perform trades on a regular basis.
- Trading Discounts. Users who hold BIX on the exchange get discounts on their trading fees. Those invest in BIX coin follows a five–year structure plan that determine the amount of the trading discounts.
- BIX holders are able to upgrade their current VIP status that can increase their asset calculation to one and a half times.
- Buyback Plan. This plan is used to maintain control over the coin. As written on its whitepaper, Bibox is committed to use 25% of seasonal net profit to buyback BIX. The token will be destroyed right away after it was all bought back.
- New Application. There are a number of additional privileges designated to those holding BIX such as early access to new applications and feeless access to platform’s features.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bibox Token aka BIX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bibox Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bibox Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bibox Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bibox Token currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bibox Token
- Store your Bibox Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bibox Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bibox Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BIX or ETH/BIX trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bibox Token (BIX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bibox Token (BIX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bibox Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bibox Token (BIX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bibox Token (BIX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BIX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bibox Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bibox Token (BIX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BIX and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bibox Token (BIX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BIX trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bibox Token (BIX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bibox Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bibox Token (BIX)?
Once you have purchased the Bibox Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bibox Token (BIX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BIX with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bibox Token (BIX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bibox Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BIX is a token with potential and value as it has the ability to meet the needs of its users. BIX is able to solve some problems simultaneously such as allowing its users to access Bibox VIP tools easily and gives VIPs access to trading tools. All of these are intended to provide a more efficient trading experience on the platform. For sure, based on volume, BIX keeps moving up the rankings, making it apparent to be a valuable token to hold.