In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Monsoon Finance, if you are planning to buy MCASH token – You’re in the right place!
Monsoon Finance is created as a decentralized multi-chain protocol that focuses on privacy and anonymity. The platform is created to overcome the existing (blockchain) issues and challenges by offering private transactions to every (and any) smart contract blockchain. The main purpose is to solve privacy problems with advanced tools, like Multi Chain Privacy DEX and Multi Chain Privacy Bridge.
The blockchain technology is sophisticated and advanced, but it poses its own challenges related to privacy. The platform wants to address the issue by restoring the fundamental rights, related to anonymity and privacy. This is made possible with the existence of Monsoon cash, which is designed as Tornado cash’s fork providing privacy features. It starts with BSC and it plans to start with Polygon immediately. Monsoon Finance implements the same concept where users are able to deposit their assets within one chain and withdraw them privately on other chains, while still retaining the privacy and anonymity. This has improved the overall security as well as flexibility of the platform.
Monsoon Finance (MCASH) Features
- Easy operation. Using the platform for operation is pretty straightforward and direct. Users can simply deposit their cryptocurrency to the smart contract system. Then they only need to wait for a while. More deposits would be expected to get into the contract so it would preserve more privacy better. When users want to withdraw their assets, they simply provide (zero knowledge) proof that they have deposited the funds to the contracts. Then, the withdrawal can be processed on chain.
- Privacy focus. The platform improves the privacy while doing transactions by performing breakage between destination address and the source address on chain. The platform uses a sophisticated smart contract accepting network token deposits which can be withdrawn through different addresses.
- MCASH. It’s Monsoon Finance’s utility token for BSC and Polygon. With this token, users are able to take part in the protocol’s governance and contribute to the modifications. Moreover, the fees would be generated to burn and buy back the MCASH tokens. Afterwards, users can mine the token while still maintaining their anonymity.
- Solid governance. The platform has a core community where token holders can contribute to the growth and development of the protocol.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Monsoon Finance aka MCASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Monsoon Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Monsoon Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Monsoon Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Monsoon Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Monsoon Finance
- Store your Monsoon Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Monsoon Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Monsoon Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MCASH/BTC or MCASH/ETH or MCASH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MCASH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Monsoon Finance (MCASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Monsoon Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MCASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Monsoon Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MCASH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MCASH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Monsoon Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Monsoon Finance (MCASH)?
Once you have purchased the Monsoon Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Monsoon Finance (MCASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MCASH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Monsoon Finance (MCASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Monsoon Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Monsoon Finance is about privacy and improved anonymity. The platform also encourages interoperability that can connect one chain to another without compromising privacy. It would be a perfect platform for users who value their anonymity so much, although they must buy Monsoon Finance (MCASH) to join.