In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Green Beli, if you are planning to buy GRBE token – You’re in the right place!
Green Beli starts as an eco-friendly initiative. They focus on reducing plastic waste and raising more awareness. Seeing how there is much criticism on crypto projects for damaging the environment. The project launches the Green Beli game.
Players need to buy Green Beli (GRBE) tokens first to start playing the game. They also can stake their tokens in the farming pool. However, they need to buy and build green heroes NFT to increase their rewards from staking. And being true to their commitment to nature, Green Beli takes part in real environmental initiatives such as tree planting and waste cleaning. The project commits 30% of the revenue or 10% of the ecosystem fund for environmental causes
Green Beli (GRBE) Features
- Environmental values: The game comes from an environmental-conscious team. Therefore, it puts a large emphasis on the environment. The game puts 30% of the total revenue from the NFT sales and all transactions fee for the environment. They are actively seeking partnerships with organizations all around the world for an environmental project. Insofar, they take part in reducing waste and tree planting in Nigeria, Vietnam, Iran, and Brazil.
- $GMETA token: Green Beli NFT Game has a $GMETA token that is the native token for the Green Beli metaverse. This token is exclusive and non-tradeable outside the platform. Players can earn $GMETA by swapping their $GRBE tokens. They can earn more $GMETA by staking their $GRBE for at least 14 days. The game also has $GFRUIT tokens that players earn when completing daily quests. The game uses $GFRUIT tokens to fuse heroes after they reach the maximum level.
- Green Hero Fusion: Players can earn more rewards by having a high-level Green Hero. To increase the maximum level, they can fuse two Green heroes with similar stats. The new hero will have a higher stat and a higher maximum level. The maximum star a Green Hero can have is 6 stars, with a maximum level of 512. Keep in mind that players need both of the Green Heroes to be of the same star and already at maximum level.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Green Beli aka GRBE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Green Beli (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Green Beli as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Green Beli. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Green Beli currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Green Beli
- Store your Green Beli to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Green Beli, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Green Beli:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GRBE/BTC or GRBE/ETH or GRBE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GRBE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Green Beli (GRBE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Green Beli (GRBE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Green Beli (GRBE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Green Beli. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Green Beli (GRBE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Green Beli (GRBE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GRBE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Green Beli. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Green Beli (GRBE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GRBE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Green Beli (GRBE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GRBE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Green Beli (GRBE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Green Beli right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Green Beli (GRBE)?
Once you have purchased the Green Beli, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Green Beli (GRBE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GRBE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Green Beli (GRBE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Green Beli is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who have concerns with the environment and want to fundraise for those causes must buy Green Beli (GRBE) tokens. They can take part in a global fundraising effort while having fun with the game at the same time. Players need to level up their Green Heroes and participate in battles to earn rewards. When they have better heroes, players also can earn more rewards. And in turn, they are also raising more funds and actively taking part in environmental causes.