In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polinate, if you are planning to buy POLI token – You’re in the right place!
Polinate is a future-generation crowdfunding platform that aims to empower gaming communities and guilds. We let creators, games, and guilds to raise funding for their initiatives without requiring authorization. We act as a connector between projects and the bitcoin community. We are constructing the foundation for the future play-to-earn gaming business and the metaverse. It makes no difference where you are from, your social level, or whether you are banked or unbanked. You profit if you offer value.
Polinate is a worldwide initiative discovery, launch, and support platform. We bring to the forefront ideas with immense potential. Players on Polinate can raise cash to complement their vital assets. Pre-sales for upcoming in-game assets can be held by games. Guilds and players can also utilize it to fund and cover the fees of game acquisition. The Polinate platform’s cheap cost and adaptability enable all of this and more.
Polinate (POLI) Features
- Sales Vending Machine (VM). With PVM, gaming projects will be able to choose from a range of sales options. The projects will be able to choose one or more pre-configured funding alternatives, like fixed and Dutch auction funding.
- Permissionless. Polinate will become permissionless, enabling anyone and everyone to utilize it to acquire revenue for their gaming venture. There will be no need for gatekeeping or authorization.
- DAO. As previously stated, the Polinate DAO will be focused on token holding and staking. Polinate will be governed and shaped by DAO. With the advent of Polinate DAO, Polinate is decentralizing its governance and decision-making processes. The Polinate DAO will be built on staking and owning POLI tokens. As part of the DAO, Social Hive members who stake POLI will have voting weightage. The quantity of tokens invested will determine the weightage of voting rights.
- The NFT Project. Polinate will launch a series of NFTs that will provide customers better access to the Polinate Ecosystem.
- VIP NFT. There will be 80 VIP NFTs developed, with tremendous perks for NFT holders. It is the ability to directly propose projects to the DAO, as well as 50 votes.
- New UI. Polinate’s UI and UX will be completely revamped in the near future. Users will be able to communicate with Polinate and establish profiles with MetaMask.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polinate aka POLI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polinate (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polinate as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polinate. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polinate currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polinate
- Store your Polinate to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polinate, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polinate:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the POLI/BTC or POLI/ETH or POLI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you POLI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polinate (POLI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polinate (POLI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polinate (POLI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polinate. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polinate (POLI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polinate (POLI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POLI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polinate. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polinate (POLI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair POLI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polinate (POLI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support POLI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polinate (POLI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polinate right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polinate (POLI)?
Once you have purchased the Polinate, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polinate (POLI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POLI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polinate (POLI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polinate is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Polinate is the doorway to the blockchain gaming sector, removing entry obstacles with a solid infrastructure. It is a project that is developing a decentralized, permissionless, peer-to-peer crowdfunding platform that will be powered by the POLI coin. True, there isn’t much information available regarding Polinate right now. Furthermore, the price of Polinate (POLI) has lately decreased. However, it is worthwhile to observe and learn because the project’s concept is both intriguing and exciting.