In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kava.io, if you are planning to buy KAVA token – You’re in the right place!
Kava.io (KAVA) is a decentralized cross-chain platform offering collateralized loans based on an array of different cryptocurrency. That is why the platform is called “DeFi for Crypto”. The service is a bit similar to MakerDAO, but KAVA supports many different cryptocurrency, not limited to ETH and ERC-20. The platform has recently received supports from Cosmos, Ripple, Arrington, and other major players within the crypto ecosystem. The platform uses both a staking token (KAVA) and a stable (USDX) to deliver its service.
KAVA Network integrates different blockchain networks using Interledger that allows new users to join this group of diverse networks. After accessing the network, users are to send payment cross-chain and experience seamless asset swaps through Kava. Moreover, Kava helps users retain control over their assets while transacting directly with the order book in the exchange.
Kava.io (KAVA) Features
- CDP Platform. This is the primary feature of KAVA where users can collateralized their assets and receive USDX in return. It works almost the same as MakerDAO, but Kava is leading in a way that it supports many different assets, not limited to ETH. The CDP process consists of five simple steps starting with users depositing their cryptocurrency. Then, the debt is proceeded seamlessly.
- Kava Switch. This application is used to swap cryptocurrencies instantly. Like MakerDAO, Kava Platform enables users to lock their cryptocurrencies and in return, receive USDX. Kava also created a stablecoin backed by Ripple to power the collateralized debt position.
- Proof-of-Stake Kava blockchain. Currently launched, this blockchain is expected to improve the DeFi services particularly making them easily accessible to users. This blockchain is aimed to include various different Cosmos based cryptocurrencies.
- Additional Crypto Support. Kava supports Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies through the Interledger based Switch application. With the application, user can swap cryptocurrencies from different blockchain without any hurdle.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kava.io aka KAVA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kava.io (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kava.io as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kava.io. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kava.io currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kava.io
- Store your Kava.io to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kava.io, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kava.io:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KAVA/BTC or KAVA/ETH or KAVA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kava.io (KAVA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kava.io (KAVA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kava.io. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kava.io (KAVA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kava.io (KAVA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KAVA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kava.io. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kava.io (KAVA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KAVA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kava.io (KAVA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KAVA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kava.io (KAVA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Kava.io right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kava.io (KAVA)?
Once you have purchased the Kava.io, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kava.io (KAVA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KAVA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kava.io (KAVA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kava.io is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The idea of expanding DeFi capabilities via decentralized leverage and hedging sounds interesting even though some crypto enthusiasts are not certain if another project similar to MakerDAO is needed. Still, it is good to have access to a platform that enable any crypto asset in collateralized loans. Until now, the return of investing in the KAVA coin has been good, and this can be a positive note for investors.