In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tokemak, if you are planning to buy TOKE token – You’re in the right place!
Tokemak is a new protocol with a goal to generate deep, sustainable liquidity for future tokenized apps in the DeFi space that will arise along with the web3 growth and evolution. This protocol can be seen as a decentralized market creation platform and a liquidity router that breaks down traditional liquidity provision and market making for decentralized finance. Tokemak control overs the flow of liquidity and provides a seamless, cheaper way for sourcing and providing liquidity.
Currently, the state of DeFi contains unpredictable, fragmented, and expensively sourced liquidity. This situation becomes a big problem that the majority of existing protocols fail to solve. The problem regarding insufficient liquidity results in poor volatility and pricing and all of these impacts DAOs or projects who are looking for token liquidity, exchanges who seek the bests pricing possibility, as well as individuals who want to avoid loss. For those reasons, Tokemak is here to stay.
- Official website: https://www.tokemak.xyz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokenreactor
- Whitepaper: https://docs.tokemak.xyz/
Tokemak (TOKE) Features
- High Level Protocol Functionality. Through Tokemak, users can provide liquidity while controlling where it goes. First, Liquidity providers put their asset into ETH, USDC, or other individual token reactors, and earn yield in Tokemak’s native protocol token, TOKE which can also be thought of as a tokenized liquidity. Holders of this token can generate liquidity on demand for any tokens or exchange they want.
- Multiple Mechanism and Guardrails. In order to mitigate impermanent loss, Tokemak provides some different mechanics. These mechanics can also guarantee that Liquidity providers can claim their deposited assets.
- Unique Composability Opportunities. These opportunities are offered for both existing and new projects and DAOs. They allows for more control, ownerships, and strategic liquidity deployment. Exchanges can also benefit from these opportunities in a way they can reinforce their liquidity. As for market markers, they can leverage PCA (Protocol Control Assets) to create deep liquidity for a particular project.
- Protocol Collateralization. In addition to TOKE that serves as network collateralization, there are other mechanisms used in Tokemak to mitigate impermanent loss. At a protocol level, Tokemak sees impermanent loss from the point of view of the negative change in quantity of the assets. It means Tokemak attempts to guarantee that LPs can always withdraw their assets in the same amount as they initially deposited.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tokemak aka TOKE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tokemak (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tokemak as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tokemak. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tokemak currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tokemak
- Store your Tokemak to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tokemak, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tokemak:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TOKE/BTC or TOKE/ETH or TOKE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TOKE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tokemak (TOKE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tokemak (TOKE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tokemak (TOKE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tokemak. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tokemak (TOKE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tokemak (TOKE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TOKE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tokemak. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tokemak (TOKE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TOKE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tokemak (TOKE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TOKE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tokemak (TOKE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tokemak right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tokemak (TOKE)?
Once you have purchased the Tokemak, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tokemak (TOKE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TOKE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tokemak (TOKE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tokemak is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Not only has Tokemak brings the opportunity for the whole community to automate and boost their deposited assets, it acts as a bridge for people with the same vision. Planned to become of the most reliable and reputable Yield Optimizers, Tokemak enables their users to feel the best experience in using the protocol. By making investment in Tokemak (TOKE), you are investing in the idea that anyone can participate and create the future of DeFi together.