In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TrustBase, if you are planning to buy TBE token – You’re in the right place!
TrustBase is a Polkadot parachain built on the Substrate architecture that develops the Subscript smart contract language independently and enables a wide range of tool plug-ins and smart contract apps. TrustBase has received certification assistance from the Web3 Foundation Grant as an infrastructure project in the Polkadot ecosystem. Simultaneously, the Web3 Foundation received the first phase of exploitation results from the Subscript smart contract language.
With the emergence of the metaverse concept, researchers have looked at online social interactions in order to build a decentralized environment for communication. TrustBase is devoted to giving conventional developers with a more lightweight language that can quickly install Polkadot’s native smart contracts, as well as assisting developers in participating in the Polkadot ecosystem’s building without obstacles.
Table of Contents
TrustBase (TBE) Features
- TrustBase merchandises. These items will act as vital links between the virtual and real worlds. TrustBase POAP holders, for example, may be eligible to receive a genuine piece of apparel.
- Metaverse Exhibition Halls. TrustBase has established IP display halls in key projects such as Decentraland and CryptoVoxels, which are essential routes for guiding traffic flow into the metaverse. These halls will be the primary location for TrustBase events such as the POAP badge quest and virtual parties. What’s more astonishing is that the community will be connected to TrustBase Game through the hallways, connecting the real and digital worlds.
- Blockchain Game Center. The first TrustBase blockchain game will be implemented in the BSC network, rapidly expanding its player base owing to the BSC ecosystem’s tremendous gaming communities. Gorilla Matrix, an original IP designed as an NFT asset, is the primary character of the TrustBase gaming environment. It is also the foundation for obtaining prizes in the game. TrustBase Game is meticulously created for players to experience visually appealing scenarios with battle, NFT, and token reward mechanisms.
- TBE Token. TBE is TrustBase’s token for staking and governance. Users now require it to enjoy game ecosystem services. The token serves as the underlying common currency for all trades in the NFT Market and for rewarding participants in the TrustBase Game. Simultaneously, TBE applications include staking, liquidity mining, and qualifying for NFT airdrops.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TrustBase aka TBE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TrustBase (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TrustBase as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TrustBase. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TrustBase currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TrustBase
- Store your TrustBase to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TrustBase, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TrustBase:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TBE/BTC or TBE/ETH or TBE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TBE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TrustBase (TBE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TrustBase (TBE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TrustBase (TBE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TrustBase. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TrustBase (TBE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TrustBase (TBE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TBE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TrustBase. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TrustBase (TBE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TBE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TrustBase (TBE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TBE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TrustBase (TBE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TrustBase right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TrustBase (TBE)?
Once you have purchased the TrustBase, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TrustBase (TBE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TBE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TrustBase (TBE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TrustBase is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
People will be able to enjoy the metaverse world thanks to TrustBase’s focus on building initiatives such as NFT Market, blockchain games, and metaverse exhibition halls based on new metaverse business models. TrustBase will set out the NFT metaverse field in detail, completely empower TBE, and broaden TBE application scenarios. Metaverse’s potential and necessity in web3.0 have been demonstrated. TrustBase, as a Web3.0 infrastructure language project, will continue to develop the ecology of the Metaverse field while increasing the value of its holders.