In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TON Token, if you are planning to buy TON token – You’re in the right place!
The Open Network, or TON, is a blockchain-based network that has been restored and is constantly being built by an open-source community. Aside from processing millions of transactions per second, the TON blockchain-based ecosystem has all the makings of a true Web3.0 Internet, complete with decentralized storage, an anonymous network, DNS, rapid payments, and a variety of decentralized services. The TON architecture is intended to allow the integration of all current blockchains into a single decentralized network.
The powerful infrastructure of TON enables the integration of all current blockchains into a single network, offering a platform for all blockchain activity. It is their objective to introduce blockchain technology to the public, making asset exchange as simple as possible. TON is built around three basic pillars, each of which represents a key component of their company’s aim. Scalability, a user-centric orientation, and a self-governed finance system are among these characteristics.
TON Token (TON) Features
- TON Blockchain. TON’s blockchain infrastructure serves as the foundation for all other functions. Furthermore, this is where TON’s distinct selling point resides, with its capacity to handle millions of transactions in a matter of seconds.
- Toncoin. It is intended to serve as a basic pillar for the TON economy, delivering a variety of utilities that give it inherent worth. Toncoin serves as both a means of lending to validators and a means for validators to deposit stakes.
- TON Payments. TON Payments, as a micropayment channel, enables users to make off-chain value transactions. These transactions might take place between people, bots, or as a means of payment for services. Regardless of the payment mechanism used, TON assures the security of these value transfers by offering a protection system that is just as safe as on-chain transfers.
- TON DNS. As a community-run project, it stands to reason that TON would develop means for incorporating this aspect of community into its core features. The TON DNS, for example, allows accounts, network nodes, services, and smart contracts to be given human-readable names.
- TON Proxy. TON Proxy, like I2P, is a network proxy layer that may be applied to any TON node. These would then enable VPN services, with TON becoming a TOR equivalent that allows users to access the internet anonymously.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TON Token aka TON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TON Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TON Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TON Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TON Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TON Token
- Store your TON Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TON Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TON Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TON/BTC or TON/ETH or TON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TON Token (TON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TON Token (TON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TON Token (TON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TON Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TON Token (TON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TON Token (TON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TON Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TON Token (TON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TON Token (TON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TON Token (TON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TON Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TON Token (TON)?
Once you have purchased the TON Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TON Token (TON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TON Token (TON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TON Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The TON ecosystem distinguishes itself from its rivals in a number of ways. While every other blockchain system faces similar scalability issues, failing to keep up with transaction demand and reverting to a queue system, TON’s superior infrastructure has completely eliminated this issue. Along with an advanced and unique architecture, TON has distinct features to back it up, providing their users with complete system usefulness.