In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy sUSD, if you are planning to buy SUSD token – You’re in the right place!
Stablecoins have caught the attention of investors because to their operations in both the digital and physical worlds. While it provides rapid processing and crypto confidentiality or privacy, the coins are less volatile than the general financial market due to their price tied with actual assets. sUSD (SUSD) is one such stablecoin that has recently maintained its trend. sUSD is a Synthetix protocol-enabled synthetic USD token or stable coin.
It monitors the price of the US dollar (USD) using price feeds given by Chainlink’s decentralized network of oracles. sUSD is used as a liquid decentralized stablecoin throughout the decentralized financial ecosystem, especially at Curve. It might be exchanged at Synthetix.Exchange or Kwenta with no slippage or price difference for other assets native to the Synthetix protocol.
- Official Website: https://synthetix.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5277681.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/synthetix_io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/havven_official1
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/synthetix_io
sUSD (SUSD) Features
- Synth Trading Integrations. Visit the trading integrations area for a tour of how to incorporate synth trading into a dApp, as well as information on how to generate income from trading fees with the Volume Program.
- Synthetix DAO (sDAO). The Synthetix DAO is the DAO in charge of maintaining the Synthetix Protocol treasury; their sole duty is to ensure that the Synthetix governing bodies are encouraged to support the upkeep and future growth of the Synthetix Ecosystem.
- A wide variety of Synths. Synthetix is an Ethereum protocol for creating and exchanging synthetic assets. Each synthetic asset (or Synth) is an ERC20 token that records the price of an external asset, such as the US dollar; for example, each sUSD token tracks the price of the US dollar (and different from the other synthetic assets, is set at 1). Within Synthetix, a broad range of Synths are available, including fiat currencies, cryptos, commodities, and inverse indexes. According to this idea, the system may support any asset with a fixed price and offers on-chain exposure to an infinite number of real-world assets.
- No Slippage & Liquidity Issues. Synthetix is a smart contract infrastructure. This technique enables Synthetix to facilitate near-instantaneous, frictionless conversion between different types of Synths while avoiding the liquidity and slippage difficulties that other decentralized exchanges face. The resultant token network offers a wide range of use cases, including trading, lending, payments, remittance, ecommerce, and many others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade sUSD aka SUSD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the sUSD (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the sUSD as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to sUSD. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports sUSD currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the sUSD
- Store your sUSD to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying sUSD, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with sUSD:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SUSD/BTC or SUSD/ETH or SUSD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SUSD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy sUSD (SUSD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your sUSD (SUSD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy sUSD (SUSD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the sUSD. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy sUSD (SUSD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy sUSD (SUSD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SUSD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to sUSD. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy sUSD (SUSD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SUSD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy sUSD (SUSD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SUSD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy sUSD (SUSD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the sUSD right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect sUSD (SUSD)?
Once you have purchased the sUSD, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell sUSD (SUSD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SUSD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine sUSD (SUSD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a sUSD is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
SUSD is an ERC-20 token created by the Synthetix team that monitors the USD price. SUSD is a decentralized stablecoin that is immediately convertible for USD equivalents. The growing popularity of several stablecoins may have aided sUSD (SUSD) in gaining investor interest. Meanwhile, the lower volatility or stability of these assets has strengthened their popularity in recent days.