In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy VelasPad, if you are planning to buy VLXPAD token – You’re in the right place!
VelasPad is a decentralized platform for dApps launch and development. The platform is constructed on Solana codebase, but it has its own AIDPoS consensus system which enables its development and future growth. AIDPoS is short for AI Powered Proof of Stake. Thanks to such a consensus, the platform is able to support the next gen and modern dApps.
Velas Chain itself is created as a virtual and digital expanding (autonomous) system, making it able to adapt and react automatically to network load’s changes. It would make sure the optimized and consistent experience within all applications. The platform has high throughput ability. It can handle more than 50,000 transactions within a second. Not only it supports interoperability mechanism (cross-chain management and interactions), but it has its own smart contracts in multiple languages. These are the reasons why Velas is able to host dApps with blockchain-powered system.
The platform has a single purpose: to provide support and fund the next gen blockchain projects’ development. With Velas moves to its own mainnet, it provides a rare chance to guide and direct the platform. Users are able to take part in the platform’s direction, but it can also help with ecosystem’s seed (at the grassroots). Through BlueZilla mechanism, the platform would make it possible to provide democratized access to some of the constructed projects within Velas Chain. As a result, users are able to become early investors, and also adapters, to the promising (soon to be) expansive landscape. After all, some of the projects have promising potential to grow. They can even be a part of some ecosystems, including Velas, OpenSeas, Aaves, and Uniswaps. Imagine how cool it would be if they can become the (first) investors within Avalanche, Solana, or Ethereum ecosystems.
VelasPad (VLXPAD) Features
- Tiered allocation system. Not only guaranteed, but with tiered allocation system, users can only expect the best benefits without compromising anything.
- Deflationary tokenomics. The platform’s native token can take advantage of the (multiple) deflationary system, including the sell fee redistribution and burn fees.
- BlueZilla ecosystem. This platform is a part of BlueZilla unique ecosystem (of products). It means that users are able to unlock different options for cross platform partnerships and integrations, thanks to the platform’s extensive project network.
- High quality (and trusted) projects. The platform has its own thorough and detailed screening process, which also involves (in-depth) competitor analysis and manual reviews to make sure that everyone can work with high quality projects only, having real benefits and potential.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade VelasPad aka VLXPAD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the VelasPad (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the VelasPad as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to VelasPad. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports VelasPad currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the VelasPad
- Store your VelasPad to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying VelasPad, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with VelasPad:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VLXPAD/BTC or VLXPAD/ETH or VLXPAD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VLXPAD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy VelasPad (VLXPAD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your VelasPad (VLXPAD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the VelasPad. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VLXPAD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to VelasPad. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VLXPAD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VLXPAD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy VelasPad (VLXPAD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the VelasPad right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect VelasPad (VLXPAD)?
Once you have purchased the VelasPad, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell VelasPad (VLXPAD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VLXPAD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine VelasPad (VLXPAD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a VelasPad is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who want to take part in the early launch or development of a dApp can always join the platform. VelasPad makes it possible for developers to launch their apps, while also providing beneficial offers and advantages to adopters or investors. Interested users must buy VelasPad (VLXPAD) first to open access to the platform, if they seriously want to join.