In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy K21, if you are planning to buy K21 token – You’re in the right place!
K21 is the utility native token that is part of the Kanon platform. The platform is about construction protocols for artworks, and their main purpose is to do for the upcoming 100 years. It’s safe to say that it is a platform focusing on art NFTs that will bring together investors and artists, along with other parties. Kanon would recast philanthropy, patronage, custodianship, and curation within a new arrangements at contract level, encouraging mutual benefits.
Kanon consists of experts from various disciplines, including curators (with long decades of experience) and full stack developers. The experts also include successful crypto entrepreneurs, MarCom experts, lawyers, blockchain engineers, and designers. Kanon’s first project would be the K21.
K21 is designed as an art vault (with closed end manner) providing liquid exposure to the (curated) collection of original (and unique) NFT artworks by various pioneering and influential digital, cryptonative, and contemporary artists. The platform is engineered and created for equity, durability, and composability, establishing new art protocol.
K21 (K21) Features
- K21 Safe. When artists have completed their works and then mint the NFTs, they must transfer the work to the K21 Safe. This is created as the Gnosis safe, which can change. This Safe would function as the temporary storage for artworks, in the meantime Kanon completes K21 Vault Contract’s development as well as the Buyout Contract.
- K21 Vault Contract. This would be designed as a close-end vault. When the last of the artwork has been contributed, the system would seal the Vault. Kanon is able to assign K21 Vault control to the Buyout Contract. Any potential buyer is able to contribute the equivalent funds to the Buyout Contract in order to trigger the auction.
- Voting rights. Token holders have veto rights, especially related to the bids. The voting rights are also related to the tokenomics and profits for the users, so it matters.
- K21 Token. This is the native utility token, representing the (partial) ownership of the platform’s vault collection. Although it isn’t exactly a governance token, it gives the holder the voting rights against the entire vault’s buyout. It can be done through bid action within the (dedicated) smart contract.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade K21
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the K21 (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the K21 as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to K21. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports K21 currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the K21
- Store your K21 to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying K21, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with K21:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the K21/BTC or K21/ETH or K21/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you K21/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy K21 (K21)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your K21 (K21) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy K21 (K21) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the K21. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy K21 (K21) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy K21 (K21) with Skrill?
You can’t buy K21 directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to K21. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy K21 (K21) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair K21/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy K21 (K21) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support K21/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy K21 (K21)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the K21 right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect K21 (K21)?
Once you have purchased the K21, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell K21 (K21)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing K21 with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine K21 (K21) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a K21 is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There are many blockchain platforms for NFTs or for artworks, but having one that can mix the two is rare. It’s particularly designed as a platform that can deliver profits and benefits to the users, while still focusing on the artists and their artworks. Interested users should buy K21 (K21) if they want to join the platform