In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeFiner, if you are planning to buy FIN token – You’re in the right place!
DeFiner is a decentralized platform, designed as a DeFi network for crypto loans, savings, and also payments. The platform has recently announced its FIN token launch, which is designed as the native token of the platform. The token is cryptographic Ethereum-based and fully audited ERC-20 token connecting all DeFiner ecosystem.
Think of DeFiner as a platform for loan or lending, but with more modern and higher technology. With the inclusion of FIN token, it is expected that DeFiner would reach its maximum potential. FIN token has 3 main usages. It serves as a voting right, proof of premium, and profit distribution. DeFiner should redistribute the collected profits back to the holders, and it includes interest and (transaction) fees. FIN also functions as a governance token, giving a voting right to the holder. The holders should have the ability to take part in the platform’s development and growth. Then, it acts proof of premium, where users are rewarded for the lending collateral and capital within the network.
Table of Contents
DeFiner (FIN) Features
- Permisionless. The system works automatically on its own since it has no gatekeepers or whatsoever. The platform offers unlimited possibilities where all the cryptocurrency assets are supported.
- Configurable. As it was mentioned before, the system is sophisticated and advanced. Users are able to manage everything based on their likes, preferences, and terms. They are able to customize their own parameters, including interest, collateral, currency, and more.
- Privacy. The platform offers better privacy and security. It involves encrypted balance transfer, along with zero knowledge (proof) traceability protection. Basically, the technology is sophisticated and advanced, providing easy operation and management for the users – even those with zero knowledge and background.
- DeFi evolution in the modern future. Users are able to lend where they deposit cryptocurrency assets to earn high interest passively. They can also borrow against the deposits while making use of the flexible arrangements. They can also stake their tokens to lock liquidity. Moreover, users are able to create markets, where they can start their ending pools and then configure rates, collateral, terms, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeFiner aka FIN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeFiner (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeFiner as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeFiner. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeFiner currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeFiner
- Store your DeFiner to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeFiner, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeFiner:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FIN/BTC or FIN/ETH or FIN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FIN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeFiner (FIN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeFiner (FIN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeFiner (FIN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeFiner. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeFiner (FIN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeFiner (FIN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FIN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeFiner. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeFiner (FIN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FIN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeFiner (FIN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FIN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeFiner (FIN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeFiner right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeFiner (FIN)?
Once you have purchased the DeFiner, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeFiner (FIN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FIN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeFiner (FIN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeFiner is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DeFiner is created as the next-gen and modern borrowing and lending platform with decentralized nature and blockchain technology. With all the included technologies, the team believes that they can deliver the best DeFi services and performance without users have to compromise the easiness and profits. However, users are required to buy DeFiner (FIN) first before they can join the network.