In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Carrot, if you are planning to buy CRT token – You’re in the right place!
Carrot Finance is a decentralized platform for lending that is focusing on facilitating peer to peer transactions. The cryptocurrency is using blockchain technology to make sure that all transactions are secure and safe. Users are also allowed to track their funds’ movement. Why is the platform important? It is considered valuable because it is a digital lender offering shorter loan terms and lower interest rates when compared to the traditional lenders. Carrot can also offer various financing options, such as mortgages, car loans, and personal loans.
Users are encouraged to invest in this platform and they are free to manage their investments. Depending on their (individual) preferences and circumstances, they are free to manage their saving. Moreover, one of the reasons why users invest in this platform is because of the platform’s good reputation. They have strong and solid track record in delivering promises. They are also well funded with solid financial positions. Lastly, the team consists of experienced and skilled professionals.
Carrot Finance forms a solid relationship and partnership with different organizations. Its main aim is to offer financial services and access to the underserved or to those who don’t get the access. Because of this, the platform is able to offer various (lending) services and products. The platform’s networking ability is one of the best features about this protocol.
Carrot (CRT) Features
- Peer to peer nature. Carrot Finance uses peer to peer mechanism that directly connects lenders and borrowers, even from all over the world. Such a way is made possible with the technologies they have.
- Various loan products. Users should be able to find wide ranges of products, including car loans, long term loans, and also short term loans. The platform won’t have limited products, giving users the flexibilities to manage their financial standing.
- Low interest rate. Because of the low rate, it offers attractive option for users who want to borrow money without having to deal with fussy procedures or regulations.
- Easy operation. Users can easily get access to the platform as well as managing their transactions. Everything isn’t too technical or complicated, so beginners should be able to manage everything too.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Carrot aka CRT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Carrot (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Carrot as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Carrot. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Carrot currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Carrot
- Store your Carrot to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Carrot, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Carrot:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CRT/BTC or CRT/ETH or CRT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CRT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Carrot (CRT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Carrot (CRT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Carrot (CRT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Carrot. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Carrot (CRT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Carrot (CRT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CRT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Carrot. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Carrot (CRT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CRT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Carrot (CRT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CRT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Carrot (CRT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Carrot right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Carrot (CRT)?
Once you have purchased the Carrot, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Carrot (CRT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CRT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Carrot (CRT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Carrot is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Carrot Finance is a decentralized and modern lending platform that is offering various lending products. Thanks to the technologies and the advanced features, the platform isn’t only useful, but it offers fun ways to manage users’ loans. Those who are interested in joining must buy Carrot (CRT) as their way in.