In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy QASH, if you are planning to buy QASH token – You’re in the right place!
Quoine Liquid platform is a decentralized platform that is about solving liquidity problems that go along with crypto investments. QASH is designed as the native currency for the platform. When people invest in cryptocurrency, it’s highly likely that they experience direct liquidity issues. When they have to invest, especially in anything (outside the top several business), the action would involve multiple (exchange) accounts, transfer activities between them, and also trade among coins, BTC/ETH, and fiat. Cashing fiat out would be typically difficult.
Since the majority of people consider crypto as investments, the illiquidity would hinder the overall industry’s growth. This is where Quoine Liquid comes to the surface. Its main purpose is to bring liquidity to crypto space. The platform provides a mean for users to buy crypto easily with fiat and cash out to fiat.
The problem with current crypto exchange is the fact that it has its liquidity level. It’s possible that liquidity level from one crypto would be different to another one although they are a pair. It leads to individual silos where one exchange may have great liquidity, but not so much on another one. What Quoine Liquid does is connecting these silos to one (combined) pool so users can enjoy the greatest liquidity. In order to do so, the platform encompasses 2 major offers of Prime Brokerage and World Book.
QASH (QASH) Features
- Safe storage. The platform is able to manage digital assets, thanks to cold wallets and MPC (Multi Party Computation) technology.
- Security first. The platform utilizes the latest technology to make sure that users’ funds would be safe and fully protected. The system is ahead of exploitation attempts and also vulnerabilities.
- Speedy withdrawals. The platform uses multi party computing technology that is able to manage and process round the clock withdrawals fast. At the same time, the technology is able to maintain the rigorous and solid security standards to ensure smooth performance.
- All time support. The platform operates 24/7, which means that users should be able to contact the team and ask for help, if there is any.
- Fiat gateway. The platform accepts deposits from fiat currencies, such as AUD, HKD, SGD, EUR, JPY, USD, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade QASH aka QASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the QASH (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the QASH as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to QASH. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports QASH currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the QASH
- Store your QASH to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying QASH, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with QASH:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the QASH/BTC or QASH/ETH or QASH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you QASH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy QASH (QASH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your QASH (QASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy QASH (QASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the QASH. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy QASH (QASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy QASH (QASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy QASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to QASH. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy QASH (QASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair QASH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy QASH (QASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support QASH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy QASH (QASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the QASH right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect QASH (QASH)?
Once you have purchased the QASH, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell QASH (QASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing QASH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine QASH (QASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a QASH is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Quoine Liquid platform wants to enable easier liquidity for crypto platforms so users can enjoy the benefits to the highest level. The technologies are advanced and the features are sophisticated, helping users get the best advantages. In order to join the platform, users need to buy QASH (QASH).